Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

Brilliant! Untill you get noobtubed...

With how much hell rains down in MW2, I feel like I'm inside the apex of a battlefield. I love it.

Anyone heard about Fabrice Muamba?

Played in England U21 for football/soccer and a brilliant player?

Anyone heard about Fabrice Muamba?

Played in England U21 for football/soccer and a brilliant player?

I haven't. Tell me more!

Lori: "Shane's out of control. You know what you need to do".......*Rick kills Shane*.....Lorie:"YOU MONSTER, YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM!"

I haven't. Tell me more!

Collapsed halfway through a football/soccer match. Heart completely stopped for 2 hours after the collapse and got rushed straight to hospital. Was diagnosed with cardiac and was in a critical state when he got to the hospital. He's gradually making a recovery and speaking now. So much support for him throughout the whole of England. If you google it theres alot more.

Collapsed halfway through a football/soccer match. Heart completely stopped for 2 hours after the collapse and got rushed straight to hospital. Was diagnosed with cardiac and was in a critical state when he got to the hospital. He's gradually making a recovery and speaking now. So much support for him throughout the whole of England. If you google it theres alot more.

I'm glad to hear he's recovering. That's incredible.

Anybody here a college hoops fan? The Gators are playing in the Sweet Sixteen today. Should be interesting.

I'm glad to hear he's recovering. That's incredible.

Anybody here a college hoops fan? The Gators are playing in the Sweet Sixteen today. Should be interesting.

ya to bad both missouri teams are out of the tournament :(

ya to bad both missouri teams are out of the tournament :(

Yeah, I can't believe Mizzou dropped to Norfolk State. (And then Florida creamed Norfolk St. after that.)

So uh, watching the old Amway center get imploded this morning was cool ;)

I didn't hear about this. What happened?

I didn't hear about this. What happened?

Woops forgot I posted on here. How did you not hear about it? Well, I guess I knew about it because I always marathon News 13 behind me while I sit at my PC all day. But yeah, it got imploded because they're not using it anymore. Got to watch it fall in and destroy all the cameras they had set up. XD

I'm waiting for the new Bioshock and Dead Space game to come out :D... on a side note.. Max Payne 3 is coming out soon :D

What? There's talk of Dead Space 3 already!?!?!

I'm waiting for the new Bioshock and Dead Space game to come out :D... on a side note.. Max Payne 3 is coming out soon :D

I was wearing my Max Payne 3 shirt yesterday. I had an older guy come up to me and commented on my shirt. He mentioned that he loved the first Max Payne. And now that I think about it, I should have asked him if he meant the movie or the game.

Anyone looked at the game Fez? It looks fantastic for 800MSP :D

I need to try it out still.