Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

Another great kart racing game was "Diddy Kong Racing" for the N64. I cannot wait to see how littlebigplanet karting turns out.

I've only briefly played Diddy Kong Racing. I don't remember liking it, but I didn't give it much of a chance at the time.

Oh man hit! you gotta give it another try.. Its great!!

Is it on the Virtual Console for the Wii?

Nintendo 64!! :p

Oh, you. :^p

I have no idea where I left my N64. I think it might still be in the closet in my parents' house.

I remember my best friend and I used to play Mario Kart 64 and bet Digimon cards on the races. At one point, I lost all my cards, so I had to put my copy of Mario Kart on the chopping block. I survived the Battle Royale with one balloon remaining. My palms were sweaty and shaking at the end of the match.

Fable + skyrim = KOA (An epic game)

That's quite the formula. I'll give the demo a spin tonight!

Oh, you. :^p

I have no idea where I left my N64. I think it might still be in the closet in my parents' house.

I remember my best friend and I used to play Mario Kart 64 and bet Digimon cards on the races. At one point, I lost all my cards, so I had to put my copy of Mario Kart on the chopping block. I survived the Battle Royale with one balloon remaining. My palms were sweaty and shaking at the end of the match.

Don't you just love to remember those first video game experiences. But im sure you can get a 64 on ebay for less then 30 bucks. Im not sure though. :) Thats if you ever feel like reliving the olden days.

haha its funny because fea in spanish means ugly so you'd become the king of the ugly

~KING of the nothing

LOL!

New Parks and Rec episode tonight. (No spoilers until tomorrow morning, please!)

New Parks and Rec was okay. I expected more from the return of a certain character.

Dragon Ball Z Kinect = HYPE.

Damn SOPA :8( .Can't watch tv shows and movies for free online in the future.they might not pass SOPA but they might pass PIPA.

ACTA is crazy too.

Which one is ACTA? Is that the cobra commander of online censorship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched The Secret World of Arrietty. It was AMAZING. Easily in the top three Miyazaki movies along with Howl's Moving Castle and Castle in the Sky.

New Parks and Rec was okay. I expected more from the return of a certain character.

Dragon Ball Z Kinect = HYPE.

Hit, you are a fan of DBZ and never bothered to tell me. unacceptable lol, j/k :-P

DBZ is one of my favorite animes next to berzerker, D-grayman, Tri-gun, Death note and M.A.R.

I have many more but I can be here for a very long time. :-)

Hit, you are a fan of DBZ and never bothered to tell me. unacceptable lol, j/k :-P

DBZ is one of my favorite animes next to berzerker, D-grayman, Tri-gun, Death note and M.A.R.

I have many more but I can be here for a very long time. :-)

I'm still unsure if I'm a fan of DBZ anymore. The ridiculous Frieza/Spirit Bomb filler and the creepy Cell saga makes it hard for me to enjoy it now that I'm older.

hit you should contribute to the never ending story

Done. :^)

I just watched The Secret World of Arrietty. It was AMAZING. Easily in the top three Miyazaki movies along with Howl's Moving Castle and Castle in the Sky.

You forgot Spirited Away in place of Howl's Moving Castle. |: Unacceptable. While Howl's was good, it was the last Miyazaki film (including Tales of Earthsea by his son) that was any good, and even then... Nothing tops Spirited Away! I never saw Castle in the Sky so I can't say with any credibility that Kiki's Delivery Service or Princess Mononoke were better, but, in my opinion those 3 definitely belong in the top 5.

But at least we can agree that Ponyo was crap, right? :D

I'm still unsure if I'm a fan of DBZ anymore. The ridiculous Frieza/Spirit Bomb filler and the creepy Cell saga makes it hard for me to enjoy it now that I'm older.

Naruto> digimon > pokemon> dbz> tears to tiara

You forgot Spirited Away in place of Howl's Moving Castle. |: Unacceptable. While Howl's was good, it was the last Miyazaki film (including Tales of Earthsea by his son) that was any good, and even then... Nothing tops Spirited Away! I never saw Castle in the Sky so I can't say with any credibility that Kiki's Delivery Service or Princess Mononoke were better, but, in my opinion those 3 definitely belong in the top 5.

But at least we can agree that Ponyo was crap, right? :D

I just watched Ponyo for the first time last night. It was really cute. I've yet to watch a Miyazaki film that I would call crap. I still need to finish Kiki's Delivery Service, but Princess Mononoke was so good.

Spirited Away had one of the most annoying main characters. There were some fantastic moments, but overall, the movie was too strange for me to honestly say that I enjoyed it. :^(

I just watched Ponyo for the first time last night. It was really cute. I've yet to watch a Miyazaki film that I would call crap. I still need to finish Kiki's Delivery Service, but Princess Mononoke was so good.

Spirited Away had one of the most annoying main characters. There were some fantastic moments, but overall, the movie was too strange for me to honestly say that I enjoyed it. :^(

Well not "crap" crap, just certainly among... the worst of them. I guess it also depends on what language you're watching them in... Ponyo was a little cute, but mostly the story was kinda... eh.

But pffft. Spirited Away was the one that won the Oscar! ;)

I always forget about Kiki's when talking about Miyazaki films--I haven't seen that one in... probably 10 years, and that should NOT make me feel old. DX