Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

Demo on steam... that's how a real demo should be. IMO it sets the standards for demos... you get unlimited play through a tutorial, then 45mins to prance around and do what you want. Full progression to the purchased version... bonus loot for completing quests and for playing the full 45mins. It is/was fun and the demo makes me want to spend my hard earned $60

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I'm going to download the demo on 360 sometime this week.

And thanks, Emel. Now I really want to buy Sonic Adventure. It's too tempting!

What games we gunna play for the future? I think I'll play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on the gamecube, and eventually get a chaos chao. Those things are hard to get!;-)

Sins of solar empire : rebellion and pokemon games on Wii U .

Im still waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3, i think last year they said they wore halfway done, so i still got 2-3 years more. Yeah Boy, Almost there LOL

Oh and i really want REAL Pokemon game on any home console.

Did you guys try out Q.U.B.E. yet? There's a cool demo for it on Steam!
Accepted it might look like a Portal copy, but really that game actually killed Portal for me at least :3 !!! Always good to see Indie games doing good, which they always do!
Only game I can't wait to play is Mass Effect 3 :O D: xD !!! Oh and I'm Commander Shepard and Dungeon Defenders is my favorite game on the Citadel :o xD !!!

Is anyone picking up a Playstation Vita?

I will be picking up a PS Vita day of release. I will write a review on it the day after release.

If you install Dungeon Defenders on a tablet running Windows, I guess you'd still need a mouse/keyboard or controller for DD eh?

EDIT: Damn! I suck at trying to post something off-topic! BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh well...

I like chocolate :)

Apparently Sony is making LittleBigPlanet Karting, even though Sony already has Modnation Racers. Your thoughts?

Personally, ever since Crash Team Racing, I'm hesitant to dismiss kart games that don't have Mario in the title. I can't wait to see a trailer.

Apparently Sony is making LittleBigPlanet Karting, even though Sony already has Modnation Racers. Your thoughts?

Personally, ever since Crash Team Racing, I'm hesitant to dismiss kart games that don't have Mario in the title. I can't wait to see a trailer.

Another great kart racing game was "Diddy Kong Racing" for the N64. I cannot wait to see how littlebigplanet karting turns out.