I had a dream last night where my data had corrupt
Oh wait a second....

Sounds like fun!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Whats wrong with you i live for skiing i would die if i couldnt ski for even a year

Well, something tells me you grew up with snow. The difference for me is I would die if I couldn't attend concerts at the beach and swim in the warm water all year.

i keep trying to do events and i dont get invites y??????????????

You probably sign up after thursday.

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently Sony is making LittleBigPlanet Karting, even though Sony already has Modnation Racers. Your thoughts?

Personally, ever since Crash Team Racing, I'm hesitant to dismiss kart games that don't have Mario in the title. I can't wait to see a trailer.

Little big Planet karting is awesome (I was in public beta) if ur in create mode it's 3D and it's a lot like mod nation but it's better a lot better your flying in a 3D world And u cam make a 3D battle arena or a race track (at least as far as they were when the beta came out)

• 2 weeks later...
So, installing Infamous 2 at the moment... 3% installed in 10 minutes... And I thought the download took a long time. FML

So, installing Infamous 2 at the moment... 3% installed in 10 minutes... And I thought the download took a long time. FML

I played the first one for a few minutes. Interesting take on open-world/superhero games. I can't wait to hear what you think of the second one.

• 2 weeks later...