Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

Welcome to the Off-Topic Community Thread. What's the OTCT, you ask?

To me, having many tiny threads leads to many tiny discussions. I want a place where we can all talk about anything together as a group. Most of us have a common interest: video games. It's why you're here on this forum. But some of us share other interests: movies, music, TV, etc.

Think of this thread like sitting at the lunch table with your friends or gathering around the watercooler at work. This is the place to discuss the cool or interesting things that happen every day.

There are a few ground rules:

1) No flaming or trolling. (Unless we're role playing as dragons or trolls.) It's okay to disagree, but when the disagreement turns to personal insults, that's crossing the line.

2) No discussion/images of sex, drugs, erotica, violence or piracy. Keep it clean.

3) I reserve the right to change the rules as we go.

4) No touching of the hair or face.

And that's it.

Enjoy your stay!

I'll get the ball rolling: This week's episode of Parks and Recreation was amazing. This show just gets better and better.

Also, has anyone watched the newest season of Archer?

Who's got snow? We just got a load in central England:D

I miss snow! I haven't seen it in 15 years.

Scrape the sides inside the freezer. It's good enough!;)

Scrape the sides inside the freezer. It's good enough!;)

Hahah! Maybe I'll just fill up a bucket with Icee and go build myself an Icee snowman.

We've only have about 3 inches but it's been the first time it's snowed all winter down here. Also, did you look at my PM?:3

We've only have about 3 inches but it's been the first time it's snowed all winter down here. Also, did you look at my PM?:3

PM answered.

I think the last time it snowed in Florida was back in the '80s.

Yeah winter here in Texas is tough, i almost had to look for a sweater this year, Dang low 60 degree weather with wind chill LOL

Anybody here going to watch the Super Bowl? If you're not from the U.S., do you guys even hear or know about the Super Bowl?

Yeah the Super Bowl gets a bit of coverage here and there in Aus, but it's mainly the ads that get the spotlight here.

We play real football here without that soft padding Americans wear. (yeah I went there)

Yeah the Super Bowl gets a bit of coverage here and there in Aus, but it's mainly the ads that get the spotlight here.

We play real football here without that soft padding Americans wear. (yeah I went there)

Your players wouldn't stand a chance against our 400-pound steroid-pumped behemoths.

Home world 1 & 2 , ff 12 , sins of solar empire , mech warriors and pokemon silver are the best games.

community, Walking dead , american horror story , terra nova are the best tv shows.(new gen)

Home world 1 & 2 , ff 12 , sins of solar empire , mech warriors and pokemon silver are the best games.

community, Walking dead , american horror story , terra nova are the best tv shows.(new gen)

The first few episodes of American Horror Story were good, but that show went downhill in a hurry.

The first few episodes of American Horror Story were good, but that show went downhill in a hurry.

Community is the best show ever ...just saying . american horror story was good at the start but lost it at the end..

that's about how long here, we got a little a couple years ago but it was ice when it hit the ground
Am I the only wrestlin fan that likes this game?

Community is the best show ever ...just saying . american horror story was good at the start but lost it at the end..

I thought I had watched every episode of Community, but somehow I missed the season finale of season 2. SO GOOD.

What games we gunna play for the future? I think I'll play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on the gamecube, and eventually get a chaos chao. Those things are hard to get!;-)

What games we gunna play for the future? I think I'll play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on the gamecube, and eventually get a chaos chao. Those things are hard to get!;-)

Lego Indiana Jones and that new kingdoms game that released today ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Lego Indiana Jones and that new kingdoms game that released today ;)

You've gotta let me know how Kingdoms of Amalur is!

I've been replaying Metroid Prime 1 on the Wii. I turned the HUD off so I can't tell if I'm near death. That game was made to be played without a HUD.

You've gotta let me know how Kingdoms of Amalur is!

I've been replaying Metroid Prime 1 on the Wii. I turned the HUD off so I can't tell if I'm near death. That game was made to be played without a HUD.

Demo on steam... that's how a real demo should be. IMO it sets the standards for demos... you get unlimited play through a tutorial, then 45mins to prance around and do what you want. Full progression to the purchased version... bonus loot for completing quests and for playing the full 45mins. It is/was fun and the demo makes me want to spend my hard earned $60