Suggestion: Auction house!

For the love of the eternia crystals, can we please get an auction house!?

I'm sick and tired of going through countless shops everyday and only rarely finding the item(s) Im looking for! It's such a HUGE wast of time and downright frustrating most of the time. Wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't made dungeon defenders such a gear dependent game, but now that you have, you need to make it easier for us to find the items we want!

NO I will not be using the dungeon defenders store! Not in it's current state anyway, it's way to slow!

If you don't got the man power to implement an auction house atleast give us the option to white/black list a player/shop so we don't have to visit them again.

Best regards:
Pwnocchio

Action House in DD, that will be the day... right? It would be so much easier to find the gear you're looking for. DDstore is very nice, but it's still too slow. I have my hopes, but I don't think this game will ever get an auction house.

We need something that does not require us to be online 24 / 7 to sell , if this is a step closer to that I say yes! Id like to turn my computer off and wake up to mana ...is that really that hard? They should take notes from Everquest 2 they got a great system.