Sign in to follow this  
CaptBoxershorts

[PS3] Winter Olympics

wait so if i get invited to the event i basically get the weapon?? that easy?

most likely. I mean there is that possibility HMC can not give me 200 of them.. But who knows.. Thats your fair warning on the participation.

I would love to try for a event weapon that would be PSN = coyotewolfdog

PSN = coyotewolfdog i would love to try out for an event weapon

Winter Olympics!!

Currently we are hosting the Wint[COLOR="[[505,hashtags]]"]e[/COLOR]r Olym[COLOR="[[505,hashtags]]"]p[/COLOR]ics. These set of events will be hosted until the end of March! They have already started, i wish you the best of luck!

[COLOR="[[1131,hashtags]]"]When and How?[/COLOR] The event will be held on Saturdays from 12 to 8 central time. To get into the event post here only, and read the directions here.
Any other messages to host will be deleted.

Next Event: will be Royal Gardens on Insane, your towers will be disappearing and re-appearing in different/useless spots... So the host will run around selling towers VERY FAST and build random towers where he/she would like to take up DU.. OR the host will just run around and delete everything... This is a participation event. So you will get the weapon win or lose..
[SIZE=3]
EVENT WEAPON:
The event weapons will not be told until the event again...

If you feel that any of the host are not being "professional" or doing something wrong during any of these events send classic22 a PM with your complaint as well me (CaptBoxershorts) and/or Dredd and it will be taken care of immediately. The best way to reach me for any reason is to PM me on the forums..

Due to impersonation here are our exact psn IDs:
CaptBoxershorts
DDcommunityhost (this is the one i am concerned about, that is a lowercase i there)
KING_of_NoThInG2
xRaPiD_RaiDeRx
Deathdealer1877
Ambusher21
TwinMethod

[COLOR="[[556,hashtags]]"]Rules:
No hacked weapons
No event weapons
No groups other then the ones you are assigned
No double posting for invite here
You have to post for an invite in this thread, no late messages will be accepted.
[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

oh and one more thing. can we sell twrs that the host places and build over that or is that only allowed during the build phase. I JUST DONT WANT TO BE KICKED, THIS IS MY FIRST EVENT ALSO!

Is the next event squire only?

no any hero, thats what was post before that picture.

capt. are we going to get a list of orders? i need to know where im on the list so i know when i need to be on and how long.

no any hero, thats what was post before that picture.

capt. are we going to get a list of orders? i need to know where im on the list so i know when i need to be on and how long.

Yes there will be a list.. It will be out tomorrow morning. Very early.

No problem.. that goes for anyone else out there.. If you cannot get in the event within the times send me a pm BEFORE the events and we can arrange a different time for you..

Decided to just kind of look back at things on this thread and came across this. Just as a bit of information to know, does this rule still stand?

Yea coolwaters, he backstabbed me :/ . I already told all my friends not to trade with him.. If only you were on my list, i would have told you.. srry bout the T-26. didn't know he duped it. He duped my gunslinger just trying to stay away from him. hoping for it not to disappear