[PS3] Winter Olympics

To explain how it works;

- I have a US PSN account and 2 Australian accounts.
- I purchased DD from the US PSN store.

When I play DD on my Aussie accounts, I connect to the US server. I would have to buy the game on the AU PSN to play with my EU buddies.

That's why event weapons for the EU are not possible for the time being. I will see what I can do. No promises.

Right but what he is saying is if we buy it for EU we could switch our User in game by pressing R2 at the "character selection" then bring our US characters into play on EU servers.. So TE would not have to make EU accounts as well, because i talked to hitmonchan about this a long time ago and he said they could not supply event weapons to EU. But like i said.. could this be true that you can be in EU servers with US characters??

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really nice you guys think of solutions to get past the problem :). i wonna thank you for that. This game is very popular in EU as well ;).

Yes I can understand not wanting to spend another $15 on it to get a game you already have lol, and I also have no idea if US credit cards or PSN cards work on the EU store so that presents another possible issue with currency exchange and such. Just didn't know if anyone had tried it though.

One possible solution I think I see in this (and it requires trust) is that someone a host in Europe who already has the game and PS + shares their account information. Then a US host will get the weapons, exchange with the EU account on their own system, then get on the EU account and upload the save to the cloud.

ok so royal gardens participation event ok....
but if we win, the person who gets mvp will recive another weap??
and can we sell what the host builds and rebuild?

Capt mentioned that it would be a participation event, win or los we get the event item. I don't believe we'll be competing with our teammates to get the mvp item.

I believe they are done with MVP. I believe it is only a straight you play, you win event. I'm sure youll be allowed to rebuild if you have a tower guy :)

Ok

I would like to participate Idk how to reply because I can't see my name on the actual post. So PLZ bear with me. My psn is kidthundastrike

Exactly how many of the towers? Will the selling start after a certain time, how long will it last? Or is it however the host feels like it?

random.. It depends on how much you build..

Hmm ok..lol sucks that i wont be able to get you stuck in the corners like i did last time ;) And Please be my host, last time i had to wait all day because you weren't host D: Btw are the groups going to be random or is it going to be in the group that we put in the "Post for an invite thread"?

Hmm ok..lol sucks that i wont be able to get you stuck in the corners like i did last time ;) And Please be my host, last time i had to wait all day because you weren't host D: Btw are the groups going to be random or is it going to be in the group that we put in the "Post for an invite thread"?

You will be with your groups you posted with..