[PS3] Winter Olympics

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my second time trying to join an event but no luck :( i thought the thread was closing tonight? i guess better luck next time :) GOOD LUCK GUYS/GIRLS!!!!!!

Uh I don't go on my PS3 during the week. So I won't get the message until Friday.

.............of course

Hey Capt do you have any advice for when those of us on the random list should be online? (basically sooner or later, I know it will be random) Since we don't get a time slot I was hoping for a rough estimate...

Hey Capt do you have any advice for when those of us on the random list should be online? (basically sooner or later, I know it will be random) Since we don't get a time slot I was hoping for a rough estimate...

Sooner for sure.. Also if you are at the end of the list you may get in sooner because the list will go by very fast!

Hi there ucafilm,fyderx24x can u hit me up on my PSN coolwaters2003 so we can talk and do some practice runs before the event. Hope to hear from u guys soon.

Hi there ucafilm,fyderx24x can u hit me up on my PSN coolwaters2003 so we can talk and do some practice runs before the event. Hope to hear from u guys soon.

fyderx24x isn't a PSN account.

coolwaters2003 has too many friend requests.

By the way, are the lists of groups by chronological order? i.e. my group will be one of the last groups to play the event.

Yes but the invites will be going really fast so be ready!!