[PS3] Winter Olympics

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i invited u 6 times u were on my first list i am now picking randoms and doing someone elses list

=[ i didn't get any invites from you or anybody yet. maybe my psn has been misspelled. aznchangdude

Raknar2011, thanks for picking up the xtra load!! Twinmethod, you're such a sweetheart!!

btw, still got some friends waiting and waiting when you get a chance:
MCWolves71
DarkAssassin103

thanks again :)

Is there any way I can get another host since I can't seem to get into your game Raknar?

street car, I have been invited I can't get into the game. Everytime I have accepted the invite it goes to the loading screen and then exits to main menu.

street car, I have been invited I can't get into the game. Everytime I have accepted the invite it goes to the loading screen and then exits to main menu.

idk what to say but do u have dlc? or else theyre lobby might be full? try sending them a msg on psn? sorry im not much help

idk what to say but do u have dlc? or else theyre lobby might be full? try sending them a msg on psn? sorry im not much help

Thanks. I deleted and downloaded only the game so no DLC. :(

Raknar2011, thanks for picking up the xtra load!! Twinmethod, you're such a sweetheart!!

btw, still got some friends waiting and waiting when you get a chance:
MCWolves71
DarkAssassin103

thanks again :)

ooooo I like you!!! :D (This is TwinMethod)

my friend said he liked your rules for the event today and that you was a great host. i wish i had u hosting for me haha.

Can I get in on your game please? raknar2011's invited aren't taking with me.

i am starting to get hopeless i have waited 6 hours for something that just kicks me out. if i could get a different host that would make my day. PSN Eromir-

i went over my list 3 times, took over a few more lists and i got quite a few randoms my part is dont guys sorry... i only have a few weapons left and i have a few invites left so sorry guys if i can get more weapons i can host more but i have no more weapons sorry

Thank you raknar for the inv but im so sorry that I cannot connect to you. im sorry
Welcome to the club i got 6 invites but everyone just gave me the loading screen then cut to the main menu