Unicorns are max lvl 99?

Done nightmare unicorn runs for quite some time now, we have been 4 people, and none of us have gotten any above 99. Is 99 the max level of unicorns?

I got 100^up ones so no its not.

EDIT: yes they are rare usually you will just get them between 90 to 99.

Wait, so Unicorns are actually useless? I hoped you can get 200^ ones from NM... not that it could help, I still can't see any use for a DPS pet in NM, but... Early 100^ being the maximum? That's weird.

I have received on that is 102^
but the pet, in general, sucks as DPS because it has NO PROJECTILE SPEED MODIFIER.
The rainbows are just too damn slow to be more useful than the pew pew robot.

The projectiles pierce. It's already the top dpsing pet that won't ever be used because nightmare nerfs them too hard.

Ive done Insane AMP once and got a 99^ unicorn.
I've done NM AMP around 20 times, and have only got unicorns 20^-95^

I think its bugged.

Also I got a 5^ and 10^ myth retribution from NM AMP1. Not sure if its a bug, but it is kind of weird.

The unicorns I have got from doing nightmare are far worse than insane unicorns. I have like 6 unicorns that are 1/1, 1/6 or something really bad like that. My best unicorn from nightmare is only like 1/61 with 20-60 in some stats. Then I did one time on insane and got a 89^ unicorn with better stats.....

I've been assisting insane runs seeing as my countess can solo all of them, and I think I've got 4-5 100-103^ out of two pages.
It's similar rarity to 135+^ retributions, but they are there

The projectiles pierce. It's already the top dpsing pet that won't ever be used because nightmare nerfs them too hard.

The projectiles from the laser robot also pierce... and it has projectile speed modifiers... and can be 200^+ unlike the unicorn which seems capped at around 100-120^.

How you can say it is the top DPSING pet is beyond my comprehension. Because the robot pet has everything the unicorn has (yes it has damage scaling, if it is mythic) AND projectiles that don't fly at 0.2 miles an hour.

My first one was 100^

and best dps pet by far.

Get a mythical laser robot... your opinion will change...

Soooo am I bugged or what, since my fully uped 189^ Myth Laser Robot (Obvs in damage, projectiles...) is doing less tavern dps then my 100^ unicorn?

From what I can tell it is not always granted, that you will recieve items with more upgrades than on insane mode.
But what I do know, the items always have better stats on nightmare mode. This should be similar to unicorns, but i would regret if 103^ (highest I got) on those would be max.

What concerns the dps of those ... I think they are pretty similar to laser bots. Since I myself prefer the unicorns I do use those.

Soooo am I bugged or what, since my fully uped 189^ Myth Laser Robot (Obvs in damage, projectiles...) is doing less tavern dps then my 100^ unicorn?

I will have to double check, but it seems really odd that a mythical laser robot that is ~90 levels higher than a unicorn would be doing less DPS.

Maybe I am wrong and the laser robot has a much greater multiplier on hero damage than other pets, or something. *shrug*