Does Trendy ban scammers or just hackers?

I don't like the thought of getting scammed by selling items valued over 200 million unless I know them, or they pay first, so I usually prefer trades. If Trendy bans these people I'd feel more comfortable with it. I was thinking about Frapsing the trade conditions and the execution should things go wrong. Would Trendy do anything if I submitted a scammer in progress?

In my opinion I doubt that would result in a ban, if they are trading/selling for real money or say a steam game then they could be banned.

I think it would be good to be able to trade over 200 million though because we currently cannot, so making a trade over the amount is really just a 50/50.

Nope

tbh, I traded item worth more than 200m many times with many different ppl, always item and 200m, then they trade me rest of the mana.

Never been scammed....

Nope

tbh, I traded item worth more than 200m many times with many different ppl, always item and 200m, then they trade me rest of the mana.

Never been scammed....

Same experience here

I've bought and received both giving or receiving the item in the first and last transaction and never had any problem

I think the DD community is generally very trusting and small enough that it hasn't gotten to the point where people are becoming dishonest.