Speedbuff completely destroyed the difficulty of NM AMP

if they want to reduce hero speed for NM, they should set a fixed value for everyone.
There's a reason why the countess is the only hero who can do it, she's fast and has HP.
Try to do the same with a squire, he's slow as a snail...

if they want to reduce hero speed for NM, they should set a fixed value for everyone.
There's a reason why the countess is the only hero who can do it, she's fast and has HP.
Try to do the same with a squire, he's slow as a snail...

1 and 3 are soloable with a Squire and is actually easier.

1 and 3 are soloable with a Squire and is actually easier.

cool, Now try that with armor that has about half as much stat ups as you do.

OP: 'i have the best possible gear in the game and this uberhard new content is too easy, boohoo'

cool, Now try that with armor that has about half as much stat ups as you do.

OP: 'i have the best possible gear in the game and this uberhard new content is too easy, boohoo'

Watch the video above, guy effortlessly solos it with stats significantly lower than mine. The content is easy. Period.

Lower than yours and still way better than most everyone else. My group tried 1 on nightmare again tonight and got pwn'd. Ninjas pretty much insta gib our countesses.

Watch the video above, guy effortlessly solos it with stats significantly lower than mine. The content is easy. Period.

That says more about how strong Countess/Squire are in AMP than how easy it is. Pretty sure there's a reason I haven't seen any Hunter/Huntress/Apprentice/Adept/Monk/Initiate solo videos.

I'll say this. If they make AMP harder rather than making Squire/Countess/Barb weaker in AMP, it'll become even more impossible for anything else to solo.

If anyone posts a video of them soloing with anything that ISN'T a Squire/Countess/Barb, and do it with 75% or less in resists and under 1000 hero health/damage... I'll be quite surprised. Heck, even with 80% resists and 1000~1500 hero health/damage, I'd be pretty surprised to see that.

The point I'm trying to get at, if you have a character under 2m DPS, under 80% resists, and under 1500 hero health/damage that ISN'T one of the above 3 melee classes and can solo, my hat's off to you.

EDIT : I am NOT saying that AMP needs to be harder OR easier. I personally think it's pretty good AS-IS. If it's made any easier, it'll lose all challenge. If it's made harder, then it's barred from anyone who isn't a countess/squire/barb.

If ANY change needs to happen, it's a nerf to the above 3 in AMP. Particularly Countess and Squire.

What Boolet said.

You can't say content is easy based on clearing it with Squire/Countess only.

If it can be easily cleared with majority of classes, then fine, content is easy.

Same with UMF previously, Countess is getting things easy once again.
Back then, they nerfed Joust for UMF, and I wonder if this time they are going to be nerfing something else to make it fairer for all classes, and not have AMP be just clearable by the same old cookie cutter Countess formula.

im soloing amp1 with my barb easy, i got good gear but i think u can do it with worse gear aswell. Turtle stance + siphon unkillable

If anyone posts a video of them soloing with anything that ISN'T a Squire/Countess/Barb, and do it with 75% or less in resists and under 1000 hero health/damage... I'll be quite surprised.

Woah so wait you wait to see a video...of someone soloing a board that gives the single best weapon in the game...on the worst class for that map..with 75% physical and the 2 most important stats under 1000? (thats not even mid nightmare that is beginner nightmare) Why the heck should you be able to solo the best weapon in the game on nightmare starter character or the weakest class for the board? God forbid you should need the right class or halfway decent nightmare gear to SOLO the BEST weapon from any map

Woah so wait you wait to see a video...of someone soloing a board that gives the single best weapon in the game...on the worst class for that map..with 75% physical and the 2 most important stats under 1000? (thats not even mid nightmare that is beginner nightmare) Why the heck should you be able to solo the best weapon in the game on nightmare starter character or the weakest class for the board? God forbid you should need the right class or halfway decent nightmare gear to SOLO the BEST weapon from any map

Interesting how people can complain of anything...anytime...

What fluffly said...the weapons are redunkulous, it shouldn't be easy to get them. And considering we have 2 out of 5 classes being able to easily do the content...

I'd wager no one should be able to solo that type of content, nonetheless if anything...not make it easier for even more classes to do it.

It's not so much the difficulty that's out of wack as much as that weapon is seriously OP for 2 minutes work. I see shops filled with the NM version for 100-200M a piece when it takes no time at all to get them if you have appropriate gear.

And I'm not complaining that it needs to be easier, I like the challenge and we'll work to improve our gear until we can beat it. I don't think that people with 200+ armor whining it is too easy makes sense though.