Omg plz nerf apprentice!!!!

You know, i used to be an aprentice tower builder like yourself but then I took a nerf in the knee.

Hahahaha, love the Nancy Kerrigan reference.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So your crying about a class in a single player game? Don't give me it has multiplayer because it doesn't. It has coop.

I HATE those kind of posts...

Balance is ALWAYS an important thing in the games, single player, multiplayer, co-op, whatever. Its always something thats important. Especially when it comes to characters.

You could argue than maybe if it was a weapon or an item or whatnot, "dont use it then" (Fail logic BTW), but a whole character should be balanced perfectly with the others. Its frustrating in those kind of games where theres a big wall of progression, and find out you would have been better with other character since the start. LOL.

Please don't necro old threads.

???

So maybe I am begin retarded, but that was just 1 day apart from the last response... hardly could call that a "necro"

???

So maybe I am begin retarded, but that was just 1 day apart from the last response... hardly could call that a "necro"

Your post was 1 month and 10 days after the the post before yours. The post before that was 7 months ago.

General rule of thumb is, if it hasn't been posted on for 2 or so weeks, it's an old thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I dont know what you guys are talking about. I find the app to be least powerful in terms of dps. :p

I dont know what you guys are talking about. I find the app to be least powerful in terms of dps. :p
This is about a year old thread, so please do not necro it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...