New To Steam, First PC Game!

Can People Add Me On Steam Im New To The PC Version And I Dont Know ALot About The PC.. So Can People Add Me So We Can Play Together Im Just Going to Level A Little Soo Im Not a Burden Then We Can Play Together, BTW My Steam ID is famousxtl

Can People Add Me On Steam Im New To The PC Version And I Dont Know ALot About The PC.. So Can People Add Me So We Can Play Together Im Just Going to Level A Little Soo Im Not a Burden Then We Can Play Together, BTW My Steam ID is famousxtl

If I was you, I'd turn right around and go back to where you came from. These are dark times during this patch.

If I was you, I'd turn right around and go back to where you came from. These are dark times during this patch.

Dark Times? I Have Almost Every DLC & Im Level 1!

It Is Very Difficult To Read A Sentence Written Like This Because Your Brain Wants To Think A Word With A Capital Letter Is Either A Start Of A New Sentence Or A Proper Noun.

Dark Times? I Have Almost Every DLC & Im Level 1!

You didnt get it, but ill explain my joke comment.

When I say dark times during this patch means if you take a look around the forum you will see threads of dislike about this patch, mix opinions of love it and hate it but mostly hate it. The game developer are unsure of what to do at this moment and the fans are threatning to quit... So welcome to DD today!

That always happens in this forum! Just play the game and enjoy along with the other hundreds of thousands of people. This forum's really only for complaints.

Yeah honestly find another player who's new like you and dont take an item from anyone or buy anything for a while. Play through the campaign atleast on normal and all the challenges without looking up too much stuff online if you can help it, its tons of fun figuring it all out yourself. After you actually do everything for the first time the game loses lots of its flavor and you find yourself grinding gear so you can beat the next content when that comes out for you to buy, considering they dont nerf you.

Edit; Ah i see you've already played through on PSN. Well if ya want I would be more than happy to help ya get a few level 70ishes and some mana/gear to help ya pick up about where you might have left off on PSN

What Is It With People And Capitalizing Every Word In Every Sentence?

I would vote English is not his native tongue or he is really young. Everyone noticed the capitals but there is also no punctuation, grammar, and disconnected thoughts.

I'd take you through a IN SV HC Glitter if you want. If your level 1 you will be about 50-70 by wave 15 and lots of godly loot laying around for the taking.

Only because of whomever mentioned you played on PSN already. I think the heart of the game is lost with just getting carried. But you already pushed through the content and I'm guessing just want to catch back up to your PSN account. PM me if you want, be on after work tonight.