Community Support became a joke

Let me put the nerfs being partly game breaking to the side. The lack of information in the official forum is a slap to all gamers. You PROMISED us you would give us more information. Yet you dont do jack. We have to figure out the nerfs by ourselves. Why do you even have a community manager, he is doing nothing at all. A monkey without balls could do his job. After some time he climbed from his high horse to update the patch notes in an incomplete way. Was it fun, Hitmonchan, screw you!

When you resort to ignorant personal attacks.. it makes everything else you say 100% pointless.

Wait to post until you can control your rage. It's funny that you compare the CM to a monkey in your comment when your rage is the thing most analogous to the way a monkey would behave.

Are the people at Trendy dealing with us in any other way? They think we are their labrats, monkeys they can train. I'm calling it like it is. People arent angered because of the nerfs they are angered about the communication from the devs. Jeremy Stieglitz promised us right after their lack of information on the premium content regarding the gender swap that they would from there on out telling us upfront what they would charge and patch. But he couldnt held his promise and that isn't just sad, it's insulting. But they cant even comment on that. The new "Communitymanager"(I didnt see an election for that) updated only after nerfs being mentioned. He didnt even compared them to the real patch notes. We had to find the next nerf so he could write it down. That's dishonest and lazy.

Are the people at Trendy dealing with us in any other way? They think we are their labrats, monkeys they can train. I'm calling it like it is. People arent angered because of the nerfs they are angered about the communication from the devs. Jeremy Stieglitz promised us right after their lack of information on the premium content regarding the gender swap that they would from there on out telling us upfront what they would charge and patch. But he couldnt held his promise and that isn't just sad, it's insulting. But they cant even comment on that. The new "Communitymanager"(I didnt see an election for that) updated only after nerfs being mentioned. He didnt even compared them to the real patch notes. We had to find the next nerf so he could write it down. That's dishonest and lazy.

You seem to have 100% misinterpreted my response.

There are a lot of things worthy of being dissatisfied about. There are ZERO things worthy of personal attacks on Trendy employees.

Your opinion is not worth consideration because you can't control your rage. I'm not saying your opinion is inaccurate. I'm saying that you aren't worth listening to. Hopefully you can figure out the difference.

This thread is already heading for the problem/flame world so we'll stop it before it completely reaches it.

While I know stealth nerfs are hated and there will be emotional posts, there is no reason for personal attacks or trolling/making fun of each other. That's not what these forums are for. If you wish to make a complaint or talk about an issue please do so in a constructive manner.

Please everyone make sure to read your lovely forum rules here: http://forums.trendyent.com/announcement.php?f=14&a=19