this even legit?

i jsut saw a person who tell me this legit.
he found os misty wave 30.
like every hacker, but he got no minus.
50 % resistence.
he got 2500+ at all...
dps+ towers.
so?
what could it be?
he said this legit, so i don't wanna report on "legit" thing...

staff:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012843336?tab=public

pet:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012840691?tab=public

boots:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012827802?tab=public

gloves:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012830800?tab=public

chest:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012832948?tab=public

helm:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021099400/screenshot/632990097012837724?tab=public

this the guy:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000996759

so legit?
or not report.

Looks not legit to me. I have some gear that is close to that but I dont know.

Highly probable that it is hacked. All 4 hero and tower stats on one piece of equipment is really rare, having stats that high is even rarer, having a full set + weapon and pet with all 8 stats all at 300^ is near unbelievable. The resistances look way off too, but I'm not sure about that.

Even if he is hacking, do you really think he'd tell you? Every hacker is going to say they're legit, even if they've got 10M in all stats. If something looks suspicious, report it.

good to know, so this un legit like i understand.
cuz he have friend say it's legit to -_-

good to know, so this un legit like i understand.

That's not what they said. It's likely that it's not legit. But it wouldn't be the first time it's close to the line of hacked, but still legit.

That's not what they said. It's likely that it's not legit. But it wouldn't be the first time it's close to the line of hacked, but still legit.

so thing like that can be legit?
he have armor with 2000+ all in monk to...
but how?
i was wave 25-26 nothing special few 200+...

Just post a report. Thats the best thing to do. If they get mad you can always say that Trendy doesnt give any parameters on hacked items.

Looks bonk to me.

its really really hard to find good pieces. if you're lucky you get one excellent piece per clear (wave 30) and the rest is half a$s.

but. I have seen an* excellent armor piece with stats above 360 on it with no negatives so its possible (rolls eyes)

The numbers that really bother me are the tower health and tower range. They are much too low to be the total for all of his gear. They are not even equal to the total on one peice of gear.

everyone posting there is no way to be sure is incorrect.

there are people on the trading forums who have been able to clear 30 for about 2-3 weeks. THEY OWN NOTHING LIKE THIS.

prior to this patch equipment was moddable; people were just setting upgrades to - numbers and upgrading negative stats out into positives.

i am also pretty sure that guy was in my shop ~10 days ago asking to buy a chain tower set with 120^~ and 100+ all tower stats for 300m TOTAL

ps. his gloves have 49% and 45% phys and poison resist - 49% requires something like 38% BASE, which is 15 above the ordinary maximum (23%) - that means he would have needed at least until 160^'s to make physical resist 38%.

45% poison resist with bonus = 34% base, requiring a further 110^ to upgrade past 23 base.

that is 270 upgrades, unless he had 24% base resists on 250 upgrade eq, but good luck trying to prove someone has legitly found that LOL

everyone posting there is no way to be sure is incorrect.

there are people on the trading forums who have been able to clear 30 for about 2-3 weeks. THEY OWN NOTHING LIKE THIS.

prior to this patch equipment was moddable; people were just setting upgrades to - numbers and upgrading negative stats out into positives.

i am also pretty sure that guy was in my shop ~10 days ago asking to buy a chain tower set with 120^~ and 100+ all tower stats for 300m TOTAL

ps. his gloves have 49% and 45% phys and poison resist - 49% requires something like 38% BASE, which is 15 above the ordinary maximum (23%) - that means he would have needed at least until 160^'s to make physical resist 38%.

45% poison resist with bonus = 34% base, requiring a further 110^ to upgrade past 23 base.

that is 270 upgrades, unless he had 24% base resists on 250 upgrade eq, but good luck trying to prove someone has legitly found that LOL

then show everyone that the people that cleared 30 waves own nothing like this?

Hacked, i mean who gonna look for 16k hp on app and no points in OC. Another sign is the pet, no pet can have 4 stat like that and no insane negatives, is almost imposibru. in fact is almost sure that the pet get broken trying to be that good.

Hacked, i mean who gonna look for 16k hp on app and no points in OC. Another sign is the pet, no pet can have 4 stat like that and no insane negatives, is almost imposibru.

As if u dont need HP on an apprentice, and no points in OC, cuz hes perhaps tower based? i could care less about OC on my app, though i must admit the pet looks hacked.

funny you post these screenshots
when I see people with 2k all stats my general reaction is oh hacked
After i looked through his equip, yea still hacked.
I've only been to wave 25, but never once have I seen any equip drop with 200+ all stats outside of Paypal shops.
I have NEVER seen a legit pet with 5 360 stats. Even if I have, I just assumed it to be hacked.

I don't bother reporting people anymore though, looking at what TE has been up to recently I doubt they really care.

wtdgokucommander, naggash, nagval, msothername etc etc have all beaten the map, gotten to 26+ probably countless times

its like you think its some kind of good fortune that players manage to find eq with between 252-254 upgrades with perfect stats, not like they will find equipment with 220-251 upgrades with good stats.

it does not happen. if you see anything that perfect it is because the item has been de-graded to give whoever upgraded it like 2-3 times the upgrade levels the item has to perfect the item. when the new patch comes out and you find campaign eq that lets you complete misty survival, you will realise drops look NOTHING like that

wtdgokucommander, naggash, nagval, msothername etc etc have all beaten the map, gotten to 26+ probably countless times

its like you think its some kind of good fortune that players manage to find eq with between 252-254 upgrades with perfect stats, not like they will find equipment with 220-251 upgrades with good stats.

it does not happen. if you see anything that perfect it is because the item has been de-graded to give whoever upgraded it like 2-3 times the upgrade levels the item has to perfect the item. when the new patch comes out and you find campaign eq that lets you complete misty survival, you will realise drops look NOTHING like that

Then show people screenshots of the gear they use to complete 26+ countless of times, screenshots or it didn't happen.

i got once wave 25 and was there 2 200+.
but still this make my no sence..
some pepole say hacked?
some not?
so no one could know?

I don't think it's possible

u get an armor upgrade point every 10 ups.
so u get 25 ups to put into resist beyond 30.
so say 30-32 = 1 up each
30 - 50 = around 16 ups
30 - 43 = 9 ups
basically his armors started with 1 max resist at least? with all those stats.

and definitely hacked. i do a mistyrun to 30 almost once a day. takes forever. have never ever seen anything anywhere near that, with no negative stats. out of my wut. like 30 runs, never found anything near that, so he must have done like..... 100 runs per piece of equipment. and so that's like 500 runs..... and if each run takes about 8-10 hours
that's 4000 runs. plus the fact that 4 ppl are in it, and armors are even rarer and shared, lol.

I'm going to say he is hacking. 1. all stats but 1 over 2000 on top of that nothing to either of the hero bonuses? sorry but that is pretty much .00000000000000001% chance of it being legit.

of which most are above 2500 - 2700 with a few around 2200. and no negative stats as stated. and a 240 upgrade pet. those are rare. I would check his other chars if he ever switched to see what they had for gear as well.