The new patch is out and there are just so many things that really make me ask you:
Are there really any Beta Testers?
When you say yes, do you listen to them or are they just standing in a corner in your office doing jack?
The Barbarian is so messed up and no one on your team noticed it before?
I tried the Assault Pack and figured you cant do it alone. I put down the time you give us to complete it on insane, started on easy and I barely could do it on insane time, although I basically just dashed through it one-hitting everything. Come on this gotta been noticed by you.

I know right, it's a joke. I've only been playing this game for a couple of months but my god it's a mess. Surely "Trendy" can actually respond to our comments on the forums and actually acknowledge certain issues...

Wake up Trendy.

With the additional week and a day that they had supposedly "tweaking" things from the beta users, I was shocked to see things so broken.

- Assault NM, basically impossible to run except with a countess, only using high hp/resist gear. Feels like I'm lvl 1 again, and dont even get me started with slow nerf and slow aura.....
- Apprentice Tower damage reduction
- Apprentice Guardian nerf
- Weird weapon fire/swing slows

etc etc

You'd think this would come up in the Beta?

speaking of the barbarian...

If you use the ability on key 3 (dont know what its called), you do the animation, and the ability starts the countdown on the cooldown.

2......1......2(!!!)....1....clear and ready to use...

anyone else see this ?!