The big difference between Blizzard and Trendy is Blizzard have money now, while Trendy is still a new company.
That's why it's a better idea to compare Trendy with Riot Games, a successful company who made League of Legends 2 years ago and now have 10 millions active players.

They nearly have a similar business model. LoL is free to play and they gain money by releasing "DLC" character every 2 weeks, 7.5$ the character, but you can unlock them for free by grinding ingame currency. There are also skins.
The big difference between Trendy and Riot is the communication with their community.

Riot actively interact with their community, there's a link on their frontpage to search for Riot employees posts on the forum, they release patch notes and patch preview, aswell as character presention before it is released.

Trendy's action wasn't enough. Patch note was incomplete, we learnt it will be late the day of the release (with an absurd excuse, a ninja patch...), now there's no one to handle the situation (but I guess they're asleep in their timezone).

Riot had a lot of problem last year because of the poor quality of the patcher. Every patch (every 2 weeks), their server was offline for nearly a day because it was bugged. But they kept on communicating with their community and I think that's what saved them.

Trendy need to step up their game. They have a good product with DD and they know it. Now they just need to improve their communication and not screw the community around...

Besides the fact that they should consider that there ARE new players that aren't FULL STUFF yet. Giving access to stuff remains more important than creating more false difficulty (depending on stuff rather than skill/strategy).

This patch actually saved me a good chunk of change. My kids and I play DD on the 360 about every other day and when we found out that there was no more DLC aside from the shards going to the consoles we decided to make the jump to the PC and hook our PC up to the TV. Well I was about to drop About $60 for two more wired 360 controllers but since Barb is pretty bad with the dual attack and all the nerfs, I can just stick to the 360 version occasionally.

The thing I'm concerned with is I have MAXED spires gear. it seems at this point you cannot solo misty without the highest end misty gear. what kind of progression is that? are you trying to force people to hack/buy mana trendy?

And you guys call xbox users when they wine about not getting all the dlc. Trendy do their hardest to release dlc and the latest patches for you. Don't fault them, they just listened to what their beta testers told them. Maybe if you drop them a kind email stating your view on the nerfing they may listen. Otherwise don't make a thread on the forums wining about the patch.

And you guys call xbox users when they wine about not getting all the dlc. Trendy do their hardest to release dlc and the latest patches for you. Don't fault them, they just listened to what their beta testers told them. Maybe if you drop them a kind email stating your view on the nerfing they may listen. Otherwise don't make a thread on the forums wining about the patch.

We most certainly will complain about a game breaking patch.

Well if you want to complain send Trendy a nice email stating your concerns, if there is enough people concerned about it they will surely take it into consideration.

Well if you want to complain send Trendy a nice email stating your concerns, if there is enough people concerned about it they will surely take it into consideration.

Or we could you know.... use the forum?

...or they can just look at all the threads complaining about the patch since it was released and realize, "Oh hey, I don't think people like this patch".

They seems to take it into consideration sure ! Did they answered to any of the 30+ threads created today ? Or at least on the patch note discussion thread ?

Ill say it again, Trendy has the WORST philosophy regarding Difficulty, as in handicapping the player with numbers instead of difficult mechanics. When they TRY mechanics, they fail cause they OP em, which is why only 2 mobs out of the entire game are actually difficult.

Spread the power out over ALL the mobs, making ALL of them difficult for players/towers(that means balancing DEW and Spiders), and tone back all the numbers. Id be FINE with the APP nerf, so long as NM numbers were all lowered, meaning APP nerf wasnt a nerf, but simply scaled.

Trendy has CONSISTENTLY ignored players complaining about their number inflation across the board for months now. Very smooooth move -_-

lol @ nice email
if you are unhappy then dont let anyone know, hide it and send the people you are unhappy with nice emails secretly.
DONT EVER DARE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING BUT HOW TO PRAISE TRENDY IN THEIR FORUMS.