The Barbarian is Here

Is that just with the standard frontal attack combo? Have you tried the spinning combo? I just found out about it today so I haven't been able to test it yet.

yes just front.. i did the other one a couple times but wasnt sure how i did it

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've managed to do the scissor attack but the spinning attack...no, never. How does it look like? Also, its almost impossible to do with the backstabbers because of the insane attackspeed.

When I just loaded dungeon defenders Steam started dating something on the game. Did they fix something from the new patch already? I don't see anything new under "News" in the steam browser.

Edit; woops wrong thread. but still anyone know what it's updating?

wooohooo!!! i spent an hour after he came out typing that up for you guys :D glad at least someone read it :D

there should be a special offer dlc for a dragon slayer outfit for the barbarian for those who own the elder scrolls skyrim and dungeon defenders on steam and to get it in game you have to defeat the final boss :D as a barbarian

Since the latest patch you can hold both mouse buttons for that.
But manually it's LB, RB, LB, RB, LB :)

I thought of it too, but what can he boost, cause everything is boosted by 1 of the guardians.

not everything is boosted by all the guardians.. tower hp is not boosted. and who said he had to boost towers why cant he boost heros?

Thefayde, reading our design docs :-|

-Jer

lol i wish jer, its kinda hard being roughly 3000 miles away from your hq... however its only logical to think that if he was made it would do tower hp or buff heros.. but im inclined to think tower hp.. which makes me curious about the series ev guardian... as that would only leave buffing heros

unless if buffs a little attack speed and a little damage, gives them life steal, crit chance?, hp or anything else you could think of

The might be OP but very intersting having a barbarian guardian boosting tower attack and tower resist even if its just 25% of what the app and squire guardians do. However they could also boost heros just like squire guardian boost tower defence/resist barbarian could boost hero defence/resist and just reduce the amount of heroes they can affect to 2 max instead of 5 towers from squire guardian. However I dont know if trendy can do it, so all we can do is wait and see if anything happens or if its even possible.

The might be OP but very intersting having a barbarian guardian boosting tower attack and tower resist even if its just 25% of what the app and squire guardians do. However they could also boost heros just like squire guardian boost tower defence/resist barbarian could boost hero defence/resist and just reduce the amount of heroes they can affect to 2 max instead of 5 towers from squire guardian. However I dont know if trendy can do it, so all we can do is wait and see if anything happens or if its even possible.

he was talking about hero buffs not towers

Oh yeah there's dozens of things you could come up with. You could make it so the guardian gives towers a damage reflect, or just set them on fire and add fire damage. It could make towers slow enemies by a percentage when hit, or up the actual AoE (instead of just increasing range). And I'm sure I just scratched the surface.

Speaking of cool ideas for pets. Wouldn't it be cool if the shroom guy wouldn't fire projectiles but had some kind of decay aura? Like slight damaging around you, but everyone around your hero (or your pet) in a certain radius would get slowed. I'd love the hell out of that pet.