The Barbarian is Here

Quoting because it goes lost on the last page.

The Barbarian is a standalone purchase (on sale right now for $1.99). If you own the Eternia Shards Complete DLC, you'll receive the Assault Mission Pack for free. (Though at this time, we're waiting on Valve to put the AMP into the Eternia Shards Complete DLC.)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE]
Get the Barbarian Hero Class on sale now on Steam for only $1.99. The Barbarian Hero Class will return to its regular pricing, $2.99, on Feb. 7.[/QUOTE]
My steam store says 1.55 discounted to 1.07 o.o you're loosing money (lol).

I earned the Outlander costume but can not find it for any of my heros (I have the original 4 and the barbarian so i can't check the hero pack atm)

I earned the Outlander costume but can not find it for any of my heros (I have the original 4 and the barbarian so i can't check the hero pack atm)

It's only for the Ranger (male hunter) - so you need the Alternate Heroes DLC to use it. Kinda sucks, considering how hard it is to get.

No - my hardcore mythical defenders! the no death one...

Before the patch, the game wasn't logging Hardcore clears; that functionality was only just added. To get Hardcore Mythical Defender, you're gonna have to do it all over again.

Well the achievement says:

"Hardcore Mythical Defender
You completed every mission in the original campaign on Nightmare difficulty without dying. You are a god."

It doesn't say on hardcore. -________-

Seriously Disappointed!! This is going to be the most unplayable character of the lot. Let me try to provide some criticism, not trying to bash here - In order to use both weapons, you have to constantly click on both mouse buttons.... ever hear of carpal tunnel? And since you can't build any defenses, you'd think the barbarian would be speedy enough to cover the map... nope. It's the slowest one around. You'll spend most of your upgrades improving speed. And speaking of upgrades, you have 4 options for upgrading the stances... but why bother? you can't use the 1st one til level 10, second til level 20, etc. If you can't use it, why would you bother upgrading it?

You completed every mission in the original campaign on Nightmare difficulty without dying. You are a god."

I agree, I have Immortal on all original campaign missions on NM and it has not popped yet.

Does the Bonus Map count?

Seems you can buy the pack on steam atm, but still not unlocked for me xD.

Hope they get it fixed by the time i wake up xD

Hey, guys! If you have the Eternia Shards Complete DLC, try logging out of Steam and logging back in. (You might possibly have to change user, as well.) You should now have the Assault Mission Pack!

Hey, guys! If you have the Eternia Shards Complete DLC, try logging out of Steam and logging back in. (You might possibly have to change user, as well.) You should now have the Assault Mission Pack!

Awesome! thanks for letting us know.

Can you confirm whether the apprentice nerfs were intended or accident by any chance?

Yup, relogging did the trick its in the list of purchased DLC's and got the ingame unlock thingie.

yay!

My steam store says 1.55 discounted to 1.07 o.o you're loosing money (lol).

USD != EUR.
Also would it be one of those RARE cases when Valve notices that, in fact, USD != EUR? Usually the amount's the same, making euro players MAD. SO MAD. SO DAMN MAD...

lol ended up buying at assault pack even though I have the DSC DLC.... damn impatient

How the combat system made it past beta I'll never know, do you really expect us to spam left and right click for hours on end? I already have RSI, I don't want my hand to actually fall off. Just have it so you hold down left click and he alternates weapon swings.

How the combat system made it past beta I'll never know, do you really expect us to spam left and right click for hours on end? I already have RSI, I don't want my hand to actually fall off. Just have it so you hold down left click and he alternates weapon swings.

I agree!! My wrist hurts and all I played was the first level on easy mode.

Anyone else have problems loading the Mission pack ? Basically it says I have it but It won't let me play it. Just throws me to the DLC page.

I spec tower so I don't have to click a mouse 10,000 times an hour.... I'm not sure I understand what the Barbie is for..