Eliminated Speed Boosts in NM Assaults

what in worlds name is that?

It's the ninja nerf that was added at the last sec to 7.16 patch notes. I'm just wondering what it's going to do (besides reduce speed boosts in NM Assaults)

it means you cant boost your movement speed.

I'm guessing with like Blood Rage and what not. Honestly, I think we got off lucky :-P

The problem with their ninja nerfs are that they are most times not even tested at all and it's the last second thing they go OMFG you know we should do this! it will balance the game a lot more.

and we've seen the results of that.

Im more of the opinion that it will strip the countess' and squire's speed buff from their Call To Aarms and Bloodrage...

Im more of the opinion that it will strip the countess' and squire's speed buff from their Call To Aarms and Bloodrage...

Obviously.... i dont think there is anything else that would be considered "boost"

Damn it. I'm guessing this is to balance out that Blood Rage is suddenly working right.

Still, mad. A large part of me succeeding at Nightmare Assault was using that speed to avoid the Dark Elf Warriors at the end, and also to jump through the slow trap at the end. My tactics might need revising.

Everyone is assuming this is to prevent current toons from destroying the new Assault maps.

I'm pretty sure this nerf was needed to prevent barbarian from being OP for those maps. We'll see though.

Everyone is assuming this is to prevent current toons from destroying the new Assault maps.

I'm pretty sure this nerf was needed to prevent barbarian from being OP for those maps. We'll see though.

Oh wow, didn;t even think about barb having one. But yeah going to guess it's also to stop what SL the Pyro linked to in that vid.

Also as ninja nerf. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been coded and they just forgot it wasn't up there in patch notes.... Hey we did this right?... yeah.... why isn't it in the patch notes then?... oops... go add it for me

I didn't see any jumps in that vid that can't be done with a +99 speed huntress/apprentice.

The problem with their ninja nerfs are that they are most times not even tested at all and it's the last second thing they go OMFG you know we should do this! it will balance the game a lot more.

and we've seen the results of that.

I don't really see this as a ninja nerf... they were actually beta testing this week and some changes were pending such as the increase to squire towers. the patch isnt even out yet either and people are checking the notes every 5 seconds waiting for an update, not very ninja lol...

I don't really see this as a ninja nerf... they were actually beta testing this week and some changes were pending such as the increase to squire towers. the patch isnt even out yet either and people are checking the notes every 5 seconds waiting for an update, not very ninja lol...

Because according to Trendy they just pushed the patch to Steam and it's in their hands and they also just updated the patch notes at the last minute with a nerf ... that's pretty much the definition of a ninja nerf.

and i thought when i read title it'd be about projectile speed on weapons nerf.

you know the one that if you have 30k proj speed on bow makes you able to hit all crystals from a safe location thus finishing nm assault with 1 min left or more

Because according to Trendy they just pushed the patch to Steam and it's in their hands and they also just updated the patch notes at the last minute with a nerf ... that's pretty much the definition of a ninja nerf.

actually ninja nerf implies that a nerf was added without any mention period in notes, or any heads up on a hotfix or patch even, just bam its there find out for yourself that it happened. and whats trendy pushing the patch to steam got to do with it? the patch still isn't available for download...

oh god this is horrible trying to move around.. needs to be reduced not removed completely