ETA of Patch 7.16

Just to be clear to all of you. It is said the patch will come on the 31st of January. It will be released using Steam. At Valve headquarters it is 09:46 am. Valve's own games are patched on around 12:00. Other games' patches are released after that. Just plan with 6-8 hours from now.

Just to be clear to all of you. It is said the patch will come on the 31st of January. It will be released using Steam. At Valve headquarters it is 09:46 am. Valve's own games are patched on around 12:00. Other games' patches are released after that. Just plan with 6-8 hours from now.

um considering you dont work for valve or trendy you actually have no eta as it has not been confirmed that valve even has said patch/dlc yet

It doesn't matter, people will continue to post "where's the patch?" threads until it is released.

not saying that they wont.. but threads like this are only throwing gasoline on the fire, that is the delay of the patch

It doesn't matter, people will continue to post "where's the patch?" threads until it is released.

Where is the patch?

not saying that they wont.. but threads like this are only throwing gasoline on the fire, that is the delay of the patch
I highly doubt ppl posting about getting the patch isn't gonna speed up or delay it either >.>

um considering you dont work for valve or trendy you actually have no eta as it has not been confirmed that valve even has said patch/dlc yet

I'm not working for either of them that's right, but taking in consideration that the devs said it would be on 31st of January and recent Steam update history it's going to be like I wrote. If the release is pushed onto another date, you will still get the patch in the afternoon of GMT-8. If you just take this out of the thread maybe ppl stop saying "It's release day where I live(i.e. GMT+5)".

I'm not working for either of them that's right, but taking in consideration that the devs said it would be on 31st of January and recent Steam update history it's going to be like I wrote. If the release is pushed onto another date, you will still get the patch in the afternoon of GMT-8. If you just take this out of the thread maybe ppl stop saying "It's release day where I live(i.e. GMT+5)".

lol kudos to you sir :D

understand but youre pulling a date and time out of your arse when they HAVE NOT SAID THAT THEY GAVE THE PATCH AND DLC TO VALVE yet so till they do youre just squirting gasoline on the fire

understand but youre pulling a date and time out of your arse when they HAVE NOT SAID THAT THEY GAVE THE PATCH AND DLC TO VALVE yet so till they do youre just squirting gasoline on the fire

Regarding the revised patch, you're right, but Trendy DID say, last week, that they had submitted the DLC and patch to Valve. Apparently there was some kind of delay in their release (perhaps on valve's end) that was postponing it to the 30th. Then yesterday Trendy decided to revise the patch. It would logically follow that the DLC was still submitted to valve when re-submitted the patch.

Either way, Valve doesn't usually put a hold on releasing patches. As long as it was submitted yesterday afternoon it will be released today. Most likely in the 12pm-4pm window of time (if we are to go by recent patch release times).

Regarding the revised patch, you're right, but Trendy DID say, last week, that they had submitted the DLC and patch to Valve. Apparently there was some kind of delay in their release (perhaps on valve's end) that was postponing it to the 30th. Then yesterday Trendy decided to revise the patch. It would logically follow that the DLC was still submitted to valve when re-submitted the patch.

Either way, Valve doesn't usually put a hold on releasing patches. As long as it was submitted yesterday afternoon it will be released today. Most likely in the 12pm-4pm window of time (if we are to go by recent patch release times).

they said it was essentially ready for release.. they never actually said that valve has it..

No he is not. These kind of threads gives information when to expect the patch according to Valve's history updates.
(Even if it isnt true, it atleast gives a timespan)

What i cant stand is your contribution to the thread which just angers me, you are just spewing out nonsense and gives the impresssion of immaturity.

they said it was essentially ready for release.. they never actually said that valve has it..

Yeah I see that now. But the rest of my argument still stands.

No he is not. These kind of threads gives information when to expect the patch according to Valve's history updates.
(Even if it isnt true, it atleast gives a timespan)

What i cant stand is your contribution to the thread which just angers me, you are just spewing out nonsense and gives the impresssion of immaturity.

we alreadyhave a spot for this.. theres no need for 9billion other threads to show up.. especially ones that are pulling random dates and etas out of the air as if they asked a blind man to pick out a movie for them to watch. for the record its not nonsense the only nonsense in this thread was made by the op. oh and if you really got a problem with me report me... watch these threads get deleted.

and leq, wasnt doubting the rest of what you said.. only the date and eta that you quoted.. just like everyone else with their random bs.

we alreadyhave a spot for this.. theres no need for 9billion other threads to show up.. especially ones that are pulling random dates and etas out of the air as if they asked a blind man to pick out a movie for them to watch. for the record its not nonsense the only nonsense in this thread was made by the op.

and leq, wasnt doubting the rest of what you said.. only the date and eta that you quoted.. just like everyone else with their random bs.
Acting as a stand in moderator doesnt help. Let it die by itself rather then bumping it up again.

And your nonsense is the random captain capslock rage which frankly doesnt help your good guy appeal either.

Also, the random crap you mentioned seems to be coming from you aswell, if you havent had experience with submitting patches and/or DLC to steam your post are equally worthless.

omg. Thefayde, since you're the one who started this whole damned arguement, SHUT THE HELL UP.
It's just a stupid ETA from someone.