Barbarian is Missing (Release Date now Tuesday 1/31)

Prolly be a Midnight or Later release date i imagine..

But keep in mind guys, we have to wait for Valve to post the DLC/Patch regardless of when Trendy actually sends it to them, no telling how long valves lazy asses will take to make the changes.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i started DD then it started downloading then i exited and now i cant get back on :D

Somewere up there god is like hey Jesus look what I just did!.... Hahahaha

Prolly be a Midnight or Later release date i imagine..

But keep in mind guys, we have to wait for Valve to post the DLC/Patch regardless of when Trendy actually sends it to them, no telling how long valves lazy asses will take to make the changes.

mines actually downloading i think and if it is the patch is ****ing huge...

i guess THE CHOSEN ONES got update already and if it is realy so then maibe TN will post final Patchnotes of 7.16 then?

The most recent edit of the patch notes was done 2 minutes after Jeremy stated that the patch was in Valve's hands. While I may be wrong, I should think it would be safe to assume that the notes up now are the final notes.

How'd you get the patch to DL?
mines actually downloading i think and if it is the patch is ****ing huge...

The news page on DD itself has been like that for about 2 hours now. So, yeah just saying.

Everyone is freaking the freak out.

Should i leave the game and wait for the patch?
:P because since the great help on my post i think i understand a lot more of this game and im planning staying up to 5am today :P Im on vacation and GF is in Japan :D

Give me barbarian!

Should i leave the game and wait for the patch?
:P because since the great help on my post i think i understand a lot more of this game and im planning staying up to 5am today :P Im on vacation and GF is in Japan :D

Give me barbarian!

No word that the patch is out now... it should be in the next 4 hours at the most unless something stupid happens. (From what I have read and understand.) If you refresh this page every 5 minutes I garantee you will know when the patch it out. But it should not download until you leave. But it could be a long wait.

? you derp? you cant preorder the barb. if you mean the assault dlc it will most likely be credited to you in game when it sees you have bought the shards bundle... dont be silly sally or troll for that matter.