Barbarian is Missing (Release Date now Tuesday 1/31)

Assault pack cake.

Lag fixes icing on top.

Barbarian The creamy filling in the center.

Hunter skin the lettering i smear on my nose.

All this mixes into a scrumptious treat trolling me on top of the counter with my mom over it waiting to beat me if i try to take a bite.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. We are getting off topic. We don't want any forum infractions here do we? Now back on topic I'm in psych 101 ignoring my retarded teacher to watch the forums and steam.... Waiting.... waiting... It makes me feel slightly pathetic heh. (music start) Bar bar bar bar-ar-i-an! Ba-ba-ba-bar-bar-i-an! You got me rockin' and a rollin', rockin me all over the dungeon barbarian. (music end) Too bad the forum cannot hear the song in my head heh.

Edit: Just adding more thoughts.

Man if barbarian doesn't rock so hard I think I'll be crushed. I've been waiting since October and just keep getting more and more and more excited.

Actually in this case its valve trolling everyone and trendy getting the blame for nothing

Like I said in another thread, from here on out it's Valve's fault for any delays. On the other hand, you could easily argue that it's Trendy's fault for waiting to send the patch to Valve until 5:14 PM EST-5 on January 31st...

Just break into the servers grab the update and manually install on your home PC. Or do it the fun way the 007 way and actually break into the building and grab the data locally, return home and install... Not a single way they will know who did it except for the fact that your the only player with the new content.... that might do it.... hmmm I guess you have to mass distribute it first...

Somehow I don't think any of this will work... I guess I have to return the wall suction grips, and other gear that I ordered from Ebay. Wait does Ebay even accept returns... Man I'm going to be having one strange garage sale sometime soon.

Just like to point out that there needs to be a Barbarian Subforum added to the Class section.

edit: You can always keep it locked until the actual release of the patch.

Just break into the servers grab the update and manually install on your home PC. Or do it the fun way the 007 way and actually break into the building and grab the data locally, return home and install... Not a single way they will know who did it except for the fact that your the only player with the new content.... that might do it.... hmmm I guess you have to mass distribute it first...

Somehow I don't think any of this will work... I guess I have to return the wall suction grips, and other gear that I ordered from Ebay. Wait does Ebay even accept returns... Man I'm going to be having one strange garage sale sometime soon.

I've known many people with a tendency to "think out loud", so to speak. Never have I encountered someone who did so with his fingers.

Grats, you've opened my eyes to a possibility I never knew existed. ;)

-edit- given that I am, in fact, kidding around, I thought maybe I should ad the wink. I've been told I come across like a horse's buttocks more than I realize.

TheFayde!!! I think (i hope) it's about time for our story to draw to a close! With sprinkles...?

Soon guys soon. Not home right now when I get back home ill post it. Little difficult with this pos Droid trying really hard to piss me off by changing everything

I've known many people with a tendency to "think out loud", so to speak. Never have I encountered someone who did so with his fingers.

Grats, you've opened my eyes to a possibility I never knew existed.

Shhhh.... They are not exposed to know that! Now what am I exposed to eat tonight.... I can't leave PC in fear of missing the patch update.... Man my bum is kind of itchy... Pizza? Yes Pizza will do....

Edited
On a Second note Steam seems to be down for me. Could this be the much anticipated update!

Steam Client in the very least. Cannot even check trendynet. I can log into game but play online is blanked out. Friends list is down and it says no connection. Restarted still same.

TrendyNet or the Steam client?

my steam client's in offline mode, I can't put it into online mode. I'll check the trendynet connection now.

my steam client's in offline mode, I can't put it into online mode. I'll check the trendynet connection now.

Offline for me as well