Please fix the translations.....

More specifically, the spanish translations

When i first started playing the game, i found it to be in my native language, and i couldnt STAND reading the subtitles for the cutscenes, much less even trying to setup the game config (while i do know Save means ahorrar, the translation is HORRIBLE, just to name an example).

I'm aware its a small team developing this game (and for that i tip my hat off), but it would be nice to have better translations to an already superb game.

I'm willing to help with the translation if needed, just let me know and ill do what i can.

Just in case: i'm not asking anything for it, i want to help :D

More specifically, the spanish translations

When i first started playing the game, i found it to be in my native language, and i couldnt STAND reading the subtitles for the cutscenes, much less even trying to setup the game config (while i do know Save means ahorrar, the translation is HORRIBLE, just to name an example).

I'm aware its a small team developing this game (and for that i tip my hat off), but it would be nice to have better translations to an already superb game.

I'm willing to help with the translation if needed, just let me know and ill do what i can.

Just in case: i'm not asking anything for it, i want to help :D

Same here for the french translation part. Was just horrible to read it. Not only the subtitles but the option and all the menu parts are just completely wrong and sometimes confusing. For the lock items part when you read it in french you can understand that a sell all will sell all items, lock ones included. I can give a part of my time to fix it if needed.

"La Sortie", "Ouvrir"... yea, the french translation is pretty ridiculous. I guess they translated it without context... but still...
How can they translate "Exit" into "The Exit" and "Open"(server) into "To Open"(verb)

Please do not fix French translations !

They're so epic and always make me smile, and want them to stay :)

"Activer cristal de procer !" :)

I agree : the french translation is hideous and not understandable. I think that even basic translation tools can produce something better... In order to understand some mechanics (before reading this forum and the wiki) i had to set the game in english.

I would gladly help to translate the game in french :) Just need to know all strings which need to be defined.

Please do not fix French translations !

They're so epic and always make me smile, and want them to stay :)

"Activer cristal de procer !" :)

Activate crystal of proceeding! :D

The german translation is really bad. In the upper right corner where it should say "Schlien"(=close) it says "In der Ne"(=Close by). For saving you have to click "Sparen"(=saving money). Leaving the Menu you go with "Ausfahrt"(=exit on the highway).