Just Wondering?

Well trendy net has stated the patch will occur on the 30th, Don't mean to complain but in my timezone its been the 30th for the last 10 hours XD.

Can anyone give us an exact time that this will be released.
Been looking forward to this patch for quite some time now.

Awesome, i thought they were based in London, which means the wait inst as long as i thought, this shouldn't be to bad.
Ty for the response. XD

np. its currently 416pm on january 29th (trendy's time) for steam and valve its 116pm on the 29th (as valve is located in seattle)

Steam operates on US Pacific time.

The patch could get pushed at midnight, but it will likely at elast take a few hours.

The patch has already been submitted to Steam, so it's in Valve's hands, not Trendy's.

The patch has already been submitted to Steam, so it's in Valve's hands, not Trendy's.

That being said now it just comes down to importance. If a big game company like ubisoft puts a patch out there it will be queued before this patch. So if there arent any big patches for AAA-games for monday it should hit pretty soon. Otherwise it takes some time.

for europeans this patch will probably hit in the evening or late evening. possibly even on 31st

how is that possible and the other guy said it is 11:04 pm 29th ( Steam time) and now it is 01:43 am 30th london time so in 1 hour (steam time) it will be 30th and giving 10 or 14 hours to push the patch so it is still 30th afternoon for european and even in trendy time it will be 30th for european ........

how is that possible and the other guy said it is 11:04 pm 29th ( Steam time) and now it is 01:43 am 30th london time so in 1 hour (steam time) it will be 30th and giving 10 or 14 hours to push the patch so it is still 30th afternoon for european and even in trendy time it will be 30th for european ........

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?.

Steam operates on US Pacific time.

The patch could get pushed at midnight, but it will likely at elast take a few hours.

well its not in patch notes... that they have submitted it.. so no its not in valves hands..

steam/valve are located in seattle, Washington, USA so they are PST

Yeah I'm fairly concerned with how quiet it's been with dates. They are there but something feels off. Perhaps they've got stuff going on and they really don't want to upset the community. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

- Sent using TalkTalk

well its not in patch notes... that they have submitted it.. so no its not in valves hands..

steam/valve are located in seattle, Washington, USA so they are PST

I believe it was stated last week in either the Dungeon Defenders digest or one of the forum threads that the patch had been submitted, but Valve/Steam wasn't putting it up until the 30th due to an unmentioned reason. So it should be up within the next 24 hours, along with the new assault maps and Barbarian DLC.

Aye you are correct. It was said in a few places by JDan and Hitmon. I was just commenting on my concerns :)

- Sent using a big drum and a small drum

I believe it was stated last week in either the Dungeon Defenders digest or one of the forum threads that the patch had been submitted, but Valve/Steam wasn't putting it up until the 30th due to an unmentioned reason. So it should be up within the next 24 hours, along with the new assault maps and Barbarian DLC.

again everytime the patch has been submitteed its done on the patch notes first.. as this is not the case it has not been submitted yet

[QUOTE]well its not in patch notes... that they have submitted it.. so no its not in valves hands.. [/QUOTE]
Patch notes are for... patch notes. Not release dates.

They said that the patch has been submitted to steam in dev posts like the DunDef Digest. Yes, it is in valves hands, and the patch will be out when Valve pushes it to their content servers.

Patch notes are for... patch notes. Not release dates.

They said that the patch has been submitted to steam in dev posts like the DunDef Digest. Yes, it is in valves hands, and the patch will be out when Valve pushes it to their content servers.

again if its not in the patch notes its not in valves hands.. case and point look at the patch notes thread. its incomplete as the "more details forth coming" which means they have not finished it yet. only when thats no longer in that post is the patch done in which case they post that its been submitted to steam and have an estimated release date

This will more than likely work the same way as all the other patches, they will release the time on it once the business day starts for both trendy and steam (aka go in Monday if it has not yet been released, call steam and ask for a status update).

again if its not in the patch notes its not in valves hands.. case and point look at the patch notes thread. its incomplete as the "more details forth coming" which means they have not finished it yet. only when thats no longer in that post is the patch done in which case they post that its been submitted to steam and have an estimated release date

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?42152-DunDef-PC-7.16&p=308862[[1112,hashtags]]

Valve has the patch brah

Yea, Trendy is in Gainesville, Florida. My friend from undergrad is actually contracting them to make some some aid-based video game for African villages, that's how I know.

Whatever, think what you like. For me this post is more than confirmation that the patch is done and will be released on the 30th.

Edit* Whoops sorry, beaten by Knox. Didn't see your post until just then :D

Whatever, think what you like. For me this post is more than confirmation that the patch is done and will be released on the 30th.

Edit* Whoops sorry, beaten by Knox. Didn't see your post until just then :D

he says that it is essentially finished meaning its not 100% complete yet number 1, number 2 the date it was last edited is before the date the patch notes was last edited... take off your blinders and open your eyes

Thefayde is correct. That post says that the patch is ready, but Valve said they can't do their part until the 30th. Trendy then said they were keeping the patch in beta until then.

So no, the patch hasn't been submitted yet.