Misty water mill defies Physics

When the person made these maps, everything was fine and perfect. But right before the release, they changed something with the game and it messed up a lot of the maps.

It's a magical world featuring various mythical creatures and you're worried about the water feature?

It's a magical world featuring various mythical creatures and you're worried about the water feature?

This made me laugh and nod.

This made me laugh and nod.
even in fantasy you expect certain things to work akin to reality like fire to burn things etc.

even in fantasy you expect certain things to work akin to reality like fire to burn things etc.

With that logic, surely the characters should have third degree burns from their fire elemental weapons? I could go on...

Do you really want your character to look like this.

A Squire with a Legend of Zelda loadout? Hell yes.

Sidenote: I am a diehard LoZ fan and I never once thought of it that way. What is wrong with me.

hell yes i do, much more to look at.
far more bad *** if you ask me.
minus the link though.
*waits for the zelda fans to attack*

With that logic, surely the characters should have third degree burns from their fire elemental weapons? I could go on...
way to take it out of context -_- Its still fantasy and I'm not advocating everything works as in reality otherwise it wouldn't be fantasy anymore now would it...

The point I was making is you wont typically see fire start freezing things for instance you still expect it to act in a similar way, every time I've seen fire do something else usually there is some explanation in the anime/movie/game.

hell yes i do, much more to look at.
far more bad *** if you ask me.
minus the link though.
*waits for the zelda fans to attack*

RRRRAAaaarrr.... no not really I fell off the zelda games after super nintendo its just like Mario just dragging on without adding anything in my opinion.

way to take it out of context -_- Its still fantasy and I'm not advocating everything works as in reality otherwise it wouldn't be fantasy anymore now would it...

The point I was making is you wont typically see fire start freezing things for instance you still expect it to act in a similar way, every time I've seen fire do something else usually there is some explanation in the anime/movie/game.

RRRRAAaaarrr.... no not really I fell off the zelda games after super nintendo its just like Mario just dragging on without adding anything in my opinion.

Taking it out of context? You're kidding right?

Is that a mirror hanging from his belt?

Vain little bugger, isn't he?

;)

Taking it out of context? You're kidding right?
no I'm not kidding, your telling me if you see fire in a game or movie or something you don't automatically expect it to work akin to normal fire? (and that is excluding the problems of the fire is too close to the one using it or has no fuel)

Edit: I'm also using fire as its the most flashy example although there is many others.

Hey fire not hurting you, eletricty histing thousands of thing near you but ignoreing you, bowling balls and harpons passingthrough you with no harm i can handle. But and soon as physics start to fail i can fell the world coming apart around me.

no I'm not kidding, your telling me if you see fire in a game or movie or something you don't automatically expect it to work akin to normal fire? (and that is excluding the problems of the fire is too close to the one using it or has no fuel)

Edit: I'm also using fire as its the most flashy example although there is many others.

inb4 ...The F***???

inb4 ...The F***???
thanks for that wonderfully pointless addition to this conversation.
since you do not seem to understand what I was talking about since you probably skipped everything.
someone made the point that the physics are odd in the game, which lead to its fantasy who cares, which lead to me saying even fantasy tends to have basis in reality.

Oooo OOO OOO!!! Character idea. Link like character! Grapple, bomb, arrow, wand, mana bottle = towerish abilities. Shield and down stab for character abilities. Yes I see it now! And a total load out for the character. *O-face spasm*

- Sent using Raocow's mad mario skills