Sign in to follow this  
mopower83

[GUIDE] Dungeon Defender Basics And Strategy

Didn't realise you had a thread in here with all your videos too =) I 've had your youtube channel favourited (is that a word? =P) almost since I started playing, has helped heaps! Change a couple small things from the way you do them, just to suit me better, but only small things. Your tutorials on the different classes helped too - the ones I hadn't tried were a lot easier to get into once I'd watched your vids =)

Thanks heaps for them - they really are helpful! (BTW are you still doing a solo squire misty vid soon-ish?)

Didn't realise you had a thread in here with all your videos too =) I 've had your youtube channel favourited (is that a word? =P) almost since I started playing, has helped heaps! Change a couple small things from the way you do them, just to suit me better, but only small things. Your tutorials on the different classes helped too - the ones I hadn't tried were a lot easier to get into once I'd watched your vids =)

Thanks heaps for them - they really are helpful! (BTW are you still doing a solo squire misty vid soon-ish?)

I hope to, school has got crazy lately and with all the changes they keep putting out I havent made a video for DD in awhile. And when I do have some time Ive been playing some mw3 with friends. But I did get on for about 45 mins last night and hope to have the squire video up this weekend