Max Base stats for Current gear.

Sence the other thread died ill be posting the best possible stats for gear that is currently out, if you wish to help send a pm with a screen shot and Ill update the info.

Max Upgrade.

Weapons: 254^
Armour : 254^
Pets : 251^

Weapon Stats.

Possible stat combinations.

1 Stat 540, 3 stats 458 to 499, 1 stat 32, 3 stats -171 to -217

Two stats 450's The rest around -200. Drops on misty.

546 is the highest know stat to spawn.

Block % of Squire/countess weapons can go above 200% on misty but after picking up the stat will change to a lower %.

Squire/Countess:

Damage : 4294
Elemental Damage : 4866
Knock back : 125
Block % : 171% (not sure what block over 100% does.)

Huntress/Hunter:

Damage : 2797
Elemental Damage : 5131
Knock Back:
Shots per Second: 6 (10 Mini gun/ M16)
Projectile Speed: 25345
Projectile Count: +1 (Disc Thrower) +1 (Dragon Canon) + 4 (Van wolf) + 5 (Sicarrius, Black Death)
Ammo: 1600

Monk/Initiate:

Damage : 5889 (8709 but only seen on 1 item if i see more ill change the other number)
Ranged Damage : 2286
Elemental Damage : 3380
Knock Back:
Projectile Speed: 20202
Projectile Count: +5

Apprentice/Adept :

Damage : 1925
Elemental Damage :1637
Knock Back: 201
Projectile Speed: 29000
Charge Speed: 132

Armour Stats.

Resistances : All 4 Above 10% but Below 18%
17%, 15%, 17%, 10% (current best resistances on 1 peace)

Stats: Three stats between 340 and 371. the rest no negatives ranging from 60 to 260

Pet Stats.

Guardian Tower Count: +5
Guardian Boost: 126(From tavern shop) 40 (Player upgrade)

Shots Per Second: 6
Projectile count: +2
Projectile Speed: 11198
Damage : 1768

Stats: All stats 220-250
Stats: 3 Stats 300-333, 1 250, rest -120 to - 171

Misc Item Info.

The max you can Upgrade an items stat is to 360.

Items can Spawn with stats Over 360, but you will not be able to upgrade that stat any further.

If you upgrade your stats on your armor to 360 then equip them the set bonus will raise the stat above 360.

If the item stat it above 545(Might be lower ill change when i know more) It appears 117 to other players.

Is this also for stage rewards? The Pinioner sword I got for Death from above NM has 171% block. Even after being equipped. Anything over 100% does nothing. still no damage on block :)

I wanted to state that as far as armor stats go, ive had armor with over 400 in a single stat and over 300 in another drop, of course usually there's 1-2 negative stats. But cap is definitely not 340

is the 400 on armor while equiped with stat bonus or unequiped, ive never seence armour reach ove 360 upgraded, unless given the stat bonus.

I found a 20^ squire weapon on wave 30 of misty nm hc mm: +286 knockback, +324 hero dmg, +546 skill1, +486 tower dmg on the ground. Everything else was either below 100 or very large negatives.

Edit: I've seen hammers that came with over 1900% block on the ground, but reroll down to +/- 1xx% when picked up/equipped.

Here's the screenshot.

found this:
Squire Sword, 2mil+ vendor price, Block 6000-6500% , Upgrade 1/0 (yes 0 upgrade)
Ramp wave 24 nm hc-mix

i did not pick that up, wouldnt want to risk being branded as a hacker, i should have taken a ss of that as prove, but it did drop

found this:
Squire Sword, 2mil+ vendor price, Block 6000-6500% , Upgrade 1/0 (yes 0 upgrade)
Ramp wave 24 nm hc-mix

i did not pick that up, wouldnt want to risk being branded as a hacker, i should have taken a ss of that as prove, but it did drop

happens all the time. it changes when one equips it. the 171% is even when it's equipped.

Weapon Stats.

A single Stat at 458, two stats negative, the rest positive.

What happened to * Fixed 1-byte Stat overflow bug, and Raised maximum Per-Item Hero/Defense Stat to 360 (not a total cap, just on each individual item, up from 126) from patch 7.13?

Ill add this into the list but the max you can upgrade a item is 360. They can spawn higher, and set bonus can raise them higher.

I've added the screenshot of the weapon I talked about in my earlier post. 546 in skill1, and 483 in a single tower stat.

Perhaps you should keep a running total of the highest combined stat numbers and resistance numbers for a piece of armor. MAYBE separate it by location equipped and the material, but that could be overkill. Might be interesting to find that plate is better than leather or gloves will have better stats than hats or something.

I want to say that armors can have a maximum number of stat points and they'll be randomly determined and distributed through a number of stats when generated. Keep track of negative numbers too, as the positive/negative may be a random thing added after stat generation. If this were the case, it would be really easy to judge whether an item is hacked or not if the total stats exceed a certain point and people could keep track of how far their item is from "perfect" if they find one only a few points shy of the theoretical maximum.

For example, 150/150/100/100hero, 125/125/125/125tower armor would have a total of 1000 stat points, and if that were the max then someone with 300/300/300/300hero, 100/100/200/250tower on a piece of armor would be way over the limit and definitely hacked.

It's just a theory, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong.

From what i have seen it doesnt matter on total, when you have gear with 3 stats in the 300's and the rest in the 200's.

Edit:
Then again these gear is extremely rare and drops on the final waves of misty survival, so it might have a pattern but its few and far between to notice one.

Note on block %.

When you get hit, ur block % gets reduced for each attack. You are safe until the block gets reduced under 100% (a few hits depending on how high block is). So... having 171% block is better than having 105% because you can keep block up for a longer period of time before needing to refresh the block stance.

Note on block %.

When you get hit, ur block % gets reduced for each attack. You are safe until the block gets reduced under 100% (a few hits depending on how high block is). So... having 171% block is better than having 105% because you can keep block up for a longer period of time before needing to refresh the block stance.

Doubt that's how it works. I just tested using a 100% block weap vs. 165% block weap. Both times it lasted til I got bored (4min+) without having to refresh the stance. It's possible that when you tried, you were hit by a spinning DEW or some other creep that got lucky with a hit from the back.

Even if it did work like you described and 4min wasn't enough time to see the difference, I don't see a huge advantage to having a higher % block regardless if a 100% one can last that long.

@OP: I think you missed the screenshot I posted of a squire weap I found on wave 30 misty. Its points into a single stat is higher than what you currently have.

From what i have seen it doesnt matter on total, when you have gear with 3 stats in the 300's and the rest in the 200's.

Well the total can matter by some degree. Even if that's not how equipment is actually generated, you're trying to find the limits for equipment, right? If the game has an absolute maximum of total base stat points a piece of equipment can have, then your goal is recording it, isn't it?

If one of these topics would actually live long enough and get enough attention, you could be setting the standards for all hardcore dungeon defenders of the future by telling them exactly what they should be aiming for.

But all in all, it's just my opinion that it's better to have too much data than too little data, even it's it raw data. Sit back and let the geeks handle the brain-teasing interpretation of it.

I understand what your saying. My main goal was to post a list of Posible Max base stats. That way people will know if a items is with-in the legit range for stats. Right now most people seem worried about buying hacked gear from a AFK shop. By releaseing this im hopeing that even if the gear is hacked, the hacker will be smart enough to look at this list and make the gear with-in the range. That way people dont have to worry about the Ban Hammer smiteing them for buy gear from a shop.

Sence the other thread died ill be posting the best possible stats for gear that is currently out, if you wish to help send a pm with a screen shot and Ill update the info.

Max Upgrade.

Weapons: 254^
Armour : 254^
Pets : 251^

Weapon Stats.

Possible stat combinations.

1 Stat 540, 3 stats 458 to 499, 1 stat 32, 3 stats -171 to -217

A single Stat at 458, two stats negative, the rest positive.

Block % of Squire/countess weapons can go above 200% on misty but after picking up the stat will change to a lower %.

Squire/Countess:

Damage : 4294
Elemental Damage : 4866
Knock back : 125

Huntress/Hunter:

Damage :
Elemental Damage :
Knock Back:
Projectile Speed:
Projectile Count: +1 (Disc Thrower) + 4 (Van wolf) + 5 (Sicarrius, Black Death)
Ammo:

Monk/Initiate:

Damage : 5889 (8709 but only seen on 1 item if i see more ill change the other number)
Ranged Damage : 2286
Elemental Damage : 3380
Knock Back:
Projectile Speed: 20202

Apprentice/Adept :

Damage : 1925
Elemental Damage :1637
Knock Back: 201
Projectile Speed: 29000
Charge Speed: 132

Armour Stats.

Resistances : All 4 Above 10% but Below 18%
17%, 15%, 17%, 10% (current best resistances on 1 peace)

Stats: Three stats between 340 and 371. the rest no negatives ranging from 60 to 260

Pet Stats.

Guardian Tower Count: +5
Guardian Boost: 88(From tavern shop) 40 (Player upgrade)

Shots Per Second: 6
Projectile count: +2
Projectile Speed: 11198
Damage : 1768

Stats: All stats 220-250
Stats: 3 Stats 300-333, 1 250, rest -120 to - 171

Misc Item Info.

The max you can Upgrade an items stat is to 360.

Items can Spawn with stats Over 360, but you will not be able to upgrade that stat any further.

If you upgrade your stats on your armor to 360 then equip them the set bonus will raise the stat above 360.

If the item stat it above 545(Might be lower ill change when i know more) It appears 117 to other players.

we need to stop posting info like this.. if hackers got smart they would check the site for max stats on drops and then hack the stats on the gear and no one would ever know. also youre info about best guardian boost stat from shop is off.. i picked up one that started at 126 from shop..

and the set bonus is 20-25% i cant remember.. but its also based on the armor quality i think so MEP's will get a bigger and better bonus than GEP's