Switching over to PC

I'm switching over to PC because of the post that states no Holiday and New Hero DLC's coming to console. Will there be a sale on Valentines Day for Dungeon Defenders and DLC's because it's my birthday on February 8th and i'm getting a laptop :D
:kobold:

There will probably be steam sales in the future on the game and any/all of its DLC, but you probably missed the best one, which was the steam holiday sale (I got a 4-pack of the game for just under $3 a copy :p), where both the game and all the DLC were on sale.

I think he means a platform with real support for indie games and support for indie developers to patch and expand their games :)

I think you mean elitist platform?
While I don't like to play the whole "my platform is better than yours" nonsense, let's be fair and realistic here. That elitism you speak of is omnipresent, regardless of platform.

I think you mean elitist platform?

I cringe every time a console fanboy says this because PC gamers expect more. And for the record, my PS3 and X360 are right behind me.

I would like to know what happened between 1:25 AM and 3:46 AM in this thread. Ah well.

You won't regret getting the game on the PC. Barbarian is out in 5 days. Can't wait!

I believe the only response to this would be "What is this I don't even".

You: the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case

won't: contraction of will not

regret: to feel sorrow or remorse for (an act, fault, disappointment, etc.)

getting: to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of

game: an amusement or pastime

PC: abbreviation for 'Personal Computer'

Sorry if I was unclear with what I was intending to say, I hope this clears that up for you Malibu. All sources are from dictionary.com

Sorry if I was unclear with what I was intending to say, I hope this clears that up for you Malibu. All sources are from dictionary.com

Thanks. Wasn't expecting anything less than the utmost level of condescension from you judging by your previous posts. Glad you didn't dissapoint.

ITT: Console gamers butthurt because their platform is run like a dictatorship while the PC platform is free.

Thanks. Wasn't expecting anything less than the utmost level of condescension from you judging by your previous posts. Glad you didn't dissapoint.

You reap what you sow, buddy.