Royal Gardens... Easy

Is there any way to beat Royal Gardens ( on easy) with a level 42 squire hybrid and level 30 apprentice hybrid solo?I have tried soooo many time and i never succeed

The problem for me isn't having weak gear. Most of my gear is now godly, but even going back now i don't usually make it to wave seven. The problem is, with the weaker defenses and stronger mobs, i can't be everywhere i need to be. I even have high mobility. but that doesn't stop mobs from breaking through two opposite sides of the map at the same time while i'm fixing things elsewhere.

yeh... I think it is one of those maps that must be completed online... I've even got the demon and spent millions on him... still only get to wave 7

I'd offer my help, but i failed to ever back up my game, and just discovered everything started over :C
If i wasn't in a dungeon defending mood right now, i would be crushed. Just remember to back up your saves constantly. ESPECIALLY after beating the Royal Gardens. I'm not looking forward to doing that again.

Huntress traps are pretty beast. On mobile you have less DU than pc... It stinks. That level was horrible for me, but I did it with huntress traps and app barriers at chokes. Basically inferno, gas, proximity then barrier on the two sides that spawn mages and kobolds a lot. Same setup on the sides of the castle. That's how I did it?.. Hope it helps. I made a huntress just for it because I got stuck.

To back up your game:
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?2850-UC2-How-to-Create-a-Backup-(IOS-and-Android)

As for kicking people out, just hit the pause button on the bottom corner, tap the persons icon, and click the little red X that should show up next to the hero info button.

Also, to prevent like half of the low levels from entering, just name your level "Level 40+ Only", or something along those lines.

You should see my post on this... utilizing huntress traps and app towers. retardedly hard for being easy. in all godly gear i might add as well.

This level epitomizes what is wrong with the mobile version and why I only play on PC now. I've beaten it on easy but only with two level 80 chars (huntress, app) with all godly gear and it was absolutely by the skin of my teeth. I'm not a bad player at all. I have the best of the best on PC version. The mobile version is completely screwed up in terms of defense vs. mob strength. The only way "better gear" is going to help you on mobile is to use hacked gear, which is pretty easy to do actually. I just have zero desire to cheat in order to beat a game.

This level epitomizes what is wrong with the mobile version and why I only play on PC now. I've beaten it on easy but only with two level 80 chars (huntress, app) with all godly gear and it was absolutely by the skin of my teeth. I'm not a bad player at all. I have the best of the best on PC version. The mobile version is completely screwed up in terms of defense vs. mob strength. The only way "better gear" is going to help you on mobile is to use hacked gear, which is pretty easy to do actually. I just have zero desire to cheat in order to beat a game.

see my thread on this forum "Royal Guarders: Solved" (sorry I screwed up the spelling) that has a solution that makes it doable. Not trying to troll you but there are a few things once figured out make it reasonable for lower leveled toons (though you need a Hunter and App).