DunDef Digest 1/25/2012 Discussion Thread

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?41285-DunDef-Digest-1-12-12

Digest from the 12th says "Of course, even if you are a Mythical Defender you still need more content to play, right? Well, if you’ve purchased the Eternia Shards Complete DLC, or are going to in the future, we’ll be throwing in some additional content (Edit: by the end of this month): the Assault Mission Pack. This pack will let your heroes break through the enemies’ defenses across Mistymire Forest, Tree of Life and one brand new map, The Etherian Mines."

From that post I assume that this is additional content and not Shard part 2 as it doesn't say Shard part 2, it says Assault Mission Pack. They introduced Mines of Etheria specifically for Assault.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm not a fan of the Assault type challenges, but I'm looking forward to playing the Barbarian.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's part 2. They didn't say anything about bonus's. They said 4 missions per part. In part 1 we go the campaign mission, another umf, pvp, and portal defense. And if this comes with it, this is part 2.

No.... as noted by TE many many times, this is a free bonus for the guys who ordered the full dlc pack early or for purchase if you didn't. This is NOT the shards dlc2.

Any ETA on when Shards part 2 will be released?
Also is this new "Mines of Etheria" map available for Campaign & Survival as per Glitterhelm Caverns? If not, could it be considered for the future?

My friend wrote me this

xxx: where is my dlc
xxx: >:(

We are so waiting for the assault mission pack ;D not really interested in barbarian JUST RIGHT NOW, don't have the money to buy him. But I'm waiting for the assault mission pack.

Full-frontal viewing, eh? Sounds kinky.
On a related note, I don't suppose Trendy would be open to the idea of adding blinking animations to the Gender-Swapped heroes? I mean, why should the huntress be the only one allowed to blink? I don't want to make a big deal about it, but I really have to ask... The Countess has been complaining about her dry eyes for a while now.

AUGH now that I notice it I can't stop seeing it!

the day is almost over and the DLC is still not out, i'm disapointed. :(

Heh I love troll accounts. When there is only 1-6 posts to the account name and it's someone causing a flame war or asking questions that should already be known.

- Sent using super rage powers.

Lol, and you PC fanboys think the console gamers are complainers?

didn't you post that you're never buying a DLC again because of an extremely logical reason because you didn't get the barbarian or holiday missions?

didn't you post that you're never buying a DLC again because of an extremely logical reason because you didn't get the barbarian or holiday missions?

He's just trying to troll because he's upset. Let him cry it out.

the day is almost over and the DLC is still not out, i'm disapointed. :(

where is the day almost over ? where u from dude ^^

where is the day almost over ? where u from dude ^^

Canada, and it is now actually the 31st and still waiting

Canada, and it is now actually the 31st and still waiting

They announced Yesterday that it would be delayed until today. What few people know is when Steam will actually feel like updating it. It's no longer in Trendy's hands.

I know for a fact that I'm not the only person wondering about the possibility of another Steam sale to make up for console users now being told that our game is not going to be significantly enhanced/expanded and about if we'll be able to transfer our characters over IF we buy the PC version.