surv deeper wells

i know the drops are bad but out of curiosity has anyone tried to go far in this ?
it seems quite complicated, i tried to build the defense near crystal but there are so many ogres the small bolts and occasional spiders/aoe makes it nearly impossible so i guess the only chance is splitting the defenses near the spawns but how to build anti spider and 4 chokes with only 60 DU ?

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14203

not exactly complicated. just when 5 ogres go to one side, kite two to the other side or they'll attack at the blockades. This will only happen in the early going. and if you cannot kite them. simply go tot he lower area and repair from there. stand under the blockades and repair.

And if you are having a REALLY hard time, delete two of the center magic missles and put an enrage aura up in the lower area then run it with 4 players and it'll fill up and slow the pace down.

what wave did you reach with this setup and with how many men?

ps i told in advance it wasnt for loot, a game is not necessarly about getting +10 stats

The lightning immune DEW's dont just jump everything and rofl stomp you into the ground and then spawn camp your dead body until you quit? That's what seems to happen to us when we try it but our tower stats are not all that exciting.