Boredom Unleashed- The Search For The Hidden Areas

:squire:Attention Fellow Dungeon [COLOR="[[505,hashtags]]"]Defenderites![/COLOR] :apprentice:(its my word, no you cant have it)

There is a new quest we must embark on forthwith! The Quest of the Hidden!
This quest is one of untold peril and evil lurks at every corner! (AKA- you will die a lot :D) But thou dost not needeth thy sword or thy bow or even thy staff for this adventure! Ne, leave thy instruments of death at home, lace up thy nikes and come follow me on this mighty odyssey into the unknown!

Here are the rules:

Rule 1- Have Fun
Rule 2- Die a LOT
Rule 3- When you find a new area, take a screenshot and post it here for others to enjoy!

Format-
Post a pic and what map/where you found it

Before we start, I want to urge you to take your time on your voyage and wonder at the intricate design that Trendy put into their maps.

Start with Deeper Well and check out all the cubby holes and outside edge of the map. Who knows, you might see something you never noticed when you were fighting off the hordes of goblins/orcs that were marching on your crystal last time you visited the map. There were tons of things I had never noticed before, I'm sure you will find some too. :D

Deeper Well:

Didnt find any special spots here, but saw a lot I never noticed before.

Hall of Court:

Not much here either besides getting on top of the trees, great view though!

Endless Spires:

Here i found a little ledge to the side of one of the spawns and a torch thing i could stand on

Summit:

Only thing here was getting above the gate which isnt really "hidden" but not everyone knows about it so i threw it in

Glitterhelm Caverns:

Ok, this map had more than any other!

On the rocks above the mining cart!

On top of the cart by the pretty waterfall!

On top of pillar

And the other pillar!

A crystal i never noticed behind the forge! (not hidden, i know)

Well that is all I was able to come up with in my 30 mins of running around. How many can you find?

Get out there Defenderites! :D (I did it again):demon:

You found most of the but here is a few I didn't see you post.

Uber Lifestream Hollow MonsterFest:
Found this spot by accidently jousting unto it.

Uber Monster Fest:
Got to these three spots by jumping unto the fan and then jumping to roof.

Looked so obvious I didn't think it would work but hey! it did.

This is an obvious spot but still makes me smile so random.

In Glitterheim there's a spot you can stand just under the bridge. I got knocked there once and I haven't been able to get there again.

Surprised no one has posted the Mistymire Forest one, brb.

Found this day 1, but I havent found any spots. Tread lightly on the water if you go past

OOB yay!!! :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreadDragonKing/screenshot/648750789784158632/?

This is the top spawn in misty. I got in from that bug that when you approach the top shroomight to fast you end up in the trees then ( in my supreme stupidity ) I jumped on to the roof and through the hole in it and ended up there. :P

Dang it, I was only scrolling to look at the pictures and didnt notice the link

Surprised no one has posted the Mistymire Forest one, brb.

Found this day 1, but I havent found any spots. Tread lightly on the water if you go past

I found this also. I'll have to post a couple screenshots of places I've managed to get from there.

The little hut that is beyond the fence in the middle of the map.. just north of the central core. You can jump on top of that.

You can get in the tree by the north east crystal on misty. Simply place any apprentice tower on the log next to the crystal then hop up.

This is quite useful for hardcore game types as all enemies ignore you up there and you can repair barricades in the east entrance.