Stuck at a wall... Having trouble advancing

I've been trying for a wile to get higher level myth gear as well as enough money for upgrades. Right now I have a mythic hybrid set with about 90^. Right now I'm maxing the res on the set then I'm going to do tower stats as well as planing on ^ the staff till its at about 4k in damage then the rest in tower stats. I'd like to get enough money to finish the last 40~^ on my set as well as get higher level myth gear. I've tried nm survival but I just don't have the tower stats to do it. So I'd really appreciate any help with this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreadDragonKing/screenshot/648750789957577541/? <- Hero stats + wep

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreadDragonKing/screenshot/648750789957574015/? <- Pet

with those stat and that animus you should be able to solo endless spire NM HC, just search for the right build :D
you can get about 15m for every run if you complete all the waves, have fun! :D

with those stat and that animus you should be able to solo endless spire NM HC, just search for the right build :D
you can get about 15m for every run if you complete all the waves, have fun! :D
On Spires I get anywhere from 10-30 million per run, depending on how much the RNG smiles on me. My average is about 22 million per 15 minute run. Those stats should make that map a breeze with a decent build.

With Mirradin's Mistymire build, those should also reliably get you to the spider queen on misty. That run, just auto selling drops (and filling inventory blindly) nets me about 90 million. Haven't paid a lot of attention to the time, though. I'd guess it's roughly an hour with my stats, which aren't far beyond your own. You'll also find some item upgrades on misty.

I would recommend two things. First, invest the mana to get your guardian upgraded to at least 40 and max out the number of towers boosted. Also consider picking up an apprentice guardian and doing the same. While the two guardians are, in my experience, very close to one another in usefulness, I find that with my lower tower dmg stat (around 860 right now) the app guardian helps me burn down ogres faster than my huntress guardian does. The huntress guard is cool, though, as I have laser beam MM turrets when she's out, hehe.

Thanks for the replys! I can usally manage about 2-3 rounds of spires on nm if I'm going solo, I found a good build for it a wile ago that I use. As for misty I can make it as of now 2 rounds to the point where the first oger spawns he usally destroys most of the defences in his lane and I can't get the upgraded before the next wave/can't beat the larger number of spders and ogers next round this build you mentioned I'd really like to see it as I can't advancing beyond wave 2 (6?) atm. As for the guradian I usally get 1 level ever few levels on a nm map and prefer leveling in battle rather then investing large summs of money that I could use on my overpriced armor upgrades, I do have an app guardian but its no where near as good as the huntrss one maxes out at about 40~ I think it boosts 5 towrs but its only got 20~ in boost making huntress guadian beater till I get an app on on par, spires is prob a good place for that if I complet it there might be buged gurdians in my shop.

If you have a monk I have probably the best set up I have come across for Nightmare Hard Core Endless Spires. I tried making it using the layout planner, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to rotate defense units.

Ill make it if someone informs me :D

I second this thread, this is about exactly where I'm at as well. I have an App Guardain that is sub par, 36 levels. I have a mythic genie thanks to sitting through Hall of Court on Nightmare with some random person that had 2k plus stats in most areas (I know most likely hacked :( ). After that i've tried to stay as legit as possible and just farm up my own gear instead of buy any of it because that seems to be the most fun.

I can only get past 3 waves in NM HC Survival endless court, that wave that all the ogre's come (9? or more?) is brutal.

I'm not sure where to go next to farm, you guys said do NM MM on campaign for loot upgrades instead of trying to get to the next wave in endless court?

What about glitter? I loaded that up by accident and thought it was pretty easy for a couple of waves as well.

I just farmed Endless Spires until i cap mana and then bought all gear from afk shops (Lots of people dont know how much their gear is actually worth..) and upgraded..Got to max resist (Non-NM, it helps me live but not as much as id like xD) and im at 1k tower stats fairly easily..Then you can easily do misty up to spider as long as you have a good app guardian and repair smart

Side-note..Once you can clear ES on HC NM, the shop has a chance to sell uber pets that can sell for BILLIONS.

I found an App guard with 99 ups 40 boost (Max) 90 range and 70+ of EVERY stat, no negatives..I could prolly sell it for a few hundred mill easy, but I'm using until i find another D:

Edit - proof :P http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?42325-WTS-95-App-Guardian/page2

Selling for 1 bill and mine is better, haha

"Mirradin's Mistymire build"

Can you link this? I am looking for a good Misty Build.

tx

Sorry for the delayed response. I just got home from work.

Here's the build: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/cubicleninja/html5/dd/index.htm?layout=7524

Important to note, this build is not designed to defeat the Spider Queen and makes no claim to do so. This build is for completing wave 12 and getting to the queen so that you can loot and advance your gear level. You'll likely want to have a decent apprentice guardian and go around boosting towers at whatever choke point the ogres are at until your tower damage stats are sufficient to handle ogres without your help. Once you're at that point, you may want to look at this thread : http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40687-QLES-Part-One-Survival-Progression-Guide-%28Advanced-Players%29 as it contains a build with which many people have defeated the Mistymire boss playing solo.

-EDIT- fixed bad link

Ahh i'm seeing a new loot path, stop doing HC NM Endless Spires Survival and start doing campaign again. > Clear Campaign, get a really good App guardian, then do MM.

Thanks for all the responses every one! It really helped, I'm probable going to farm misty up to the boss as soon as I put another 100 points in hero damage ( bringing it up 600+) as well as maxing res. If any one has any more tips please feel free to leave them here.

Here's another Misty build to try. I haven't tried it yet, I just happened to stumble onto MoPower's video link and the build looks easy enough. One of the advantages here is you have a video showing the setup and build order vs a map of the completed build (I always find that helpful).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qYcy2tCppU&feature=autoplay&list=UUxEXtP4d1yIqKQVviqAInBg&lf=plcp&playnext=1

Sorry for the delay in posting this, I had forgot to put this up. My monk is also in weak myth, fortunately it is still enough to beat NM ES. Here is the build I use, I'll also tell you how I make it through round 1.

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14208

Round 1:
Start out by of course collecting all the chests, there are many routes for collecting these; just find the fastest for you. Then head towards the southern Crystals and place your 2 deathly strike towers. After, move to the northern most crystal and place 1 of your 3 deathly strikers there. With the remaining mana build the 2 walls that cover the northern stair case. When the wave begins start collecting mana until you get 150 and immediately build your second deathly strike tower. That should be more than enough to complete wave 1. Collect all the mana you can find and begin building the 2 lightning towers, followed by the southern walls.

From then on your build order shouldn't matter too much, just be wary of waverns as they can widle your crystals down. Good luck and anyone who found this useful please let me know :D

Sorry for the delayed response. I just got home from work.

Here's the build: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/cubicleninja/html5/dd/index.htm?layout=7524

Important to note, this build is not designed to defeat the Spider Queen and makes no claim to do so. This build is for completing wave 12 and getting to the queen so that you can loot and advance your gear level. You'll likely want to have a decent apprentice guardian and go around boosting towers at whatever choke point the ogres are at until your tower damage stats are sufficient to handle ogres without your help. Once you're at that point, you may want to look at this thread : http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40687-QLES-Part-One-Survival-Progression-Guide-%28Advanced-Players%29 as it contains a build with which many people have defeated the Mistymire boss playing solo.

-EDIT- fixed bad link

Thanks! I will try it out this weekend!

With a couple of friends last night we tried all the builds mentioned and found that the one by anarial is the only one that works to complete the map with low myth gear. The deadly strike build might work solo (althought it doesn't work for me) but if you don't have the stats for it it fails pretty hard. And as soon as you start adding people the deadly strikes can not keep up nor can they drop the ogres.

Sorry for the delay in posting this, I had forgot to put this up. My monk is also in weak myth, fortunately it is still enough to beat NM ES. Here is the build I use, I'll also tell you how I make it through round 1.

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14208

Round 1:
Start out by of course collecting all the chests, there are many routes for collecting these; just find the fastest for you. Then head towards the southern Crystals and place your 2 deathly strike towers. After, move to the northern most crystal and place 1 of your 3 deathly strikers there. With the remaining mana build the 2 walls that cover the northern stair case. When the wave begins start collecting mana until you get 150 and immediately build your second deathly strike tower. That should be more than enough to complete wave 1. Collect all the mana you can find and begin building the 2 lightning towers, followed by the southern walls.

From then on your build order shouldn't matter too much, just be wary of waverns as they can widle your crystals down. Good luck and anyone who found this useful please let me know :D

I use a slightly different build for spires. It gets me through the map reliably in about 15-16 minutes with my stats (865 tower dmg). Since I don't run this map for XP I don't worry about Flawless Victory, as this build will let the occasional wyvern through to ding your crystal once while the southern DST revs up to fire.

First build phase: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14217

I usually have about 20-25 seconds left after building those. I use a genie during the first wave to gather mana and keep building. By the end of the first combat phase I have this:

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14220

Note the slight southward facing angle of the lower fireball tower. This is important and will help you out later in the final 2 waves.

During the second build phase I immediately switch to monk for auras then right back to apprentice to finish the southern defenses. This usually takes me a few seconds past when the combat phase starts. Here's the result:

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14222

Around both southern crystals, angle the MM towers so that all but the east/west facing ones cover their lanes and help protect other towers from spiders.

With lower tower stats you may want to keep the genie going all the way through the third wave and focus on upgrading your north DPS towers as these will be your ogre killers. Standing on top of your northern DSTs is also a pretty safe place, just watch for ogre poison blasts until you get your resists up. After the third wave (or second, if you have good tower stats) swap your genie for an apprentice guardian.

During the fourth wave, when you get the first ogre from the SE, he'll be hit by the angled fireball tower that you put below your north crystal. This guardian buffed damage should be enough to aggro him away from your southern walls and to your upgraded and boosted north towers, which will melt him away very quickly. The same holds true for the final wave when you get one from SE and 2 from NW.

Hope this helps someone trying to break into NM.

[quote]With a couple of friends last night we tried all the builds mentioned and found that the one by anarial is the only one that works to complete the map with low myth gear. The deadly strike build might work solo (althought it doesn't work for me) but if you don't have the stats for it it fails pretty hard. And as soon as you start adding people the deadly strikes can not keep up nor can they drop the ogres. [/quote]
Yes. I should mention that the above is a solo build. I haven't tried bringing in another character before the defenses are all up and even then I only brought in one toon via controller split screen. If I try it before defenses are finished, I lose.

I use a slightly different build for spires.

I have tried a variation of that build and the main problem I find is ogres walk right past those two north walls. Not to mention that even if he doesn't the ogre will still attack the walls.

I have found for one reason or another ogres have trouble attacking walls that have been placed on stair cases; they either stand there or attack them very little. That is why I have implemented it into my layout. Another key difference is strength drain. Even with a low mythic monk strength drain + ensnare aura is a jaw dropping combo. It basically brings down the attack of each mob so hard that that it is insanely difficult for them to break through walls. Meaning that people who don't have good tower stats A. Dont have to worry about their walls breaking, and B. can take down ogres even with very little tower damage because they are stuck behind the walls for ages.

Another key difference is strength drain. Even with a low mythic monk strength drain + ensnare aura is a jaw dropping combo. It basically brings down the attack of each mob so hard that that it is insanely difficult for them to break through walls. Meaning that people who don't have good tower stats A.

Personally, I don't use strength drain as I would rather have the extra DU to get some more dps on the ogres. I think that ensnare is invaluable, especially on the north side to help with the samurais. I'll add my build in for curiosity sake:

http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14271