I think they should put in an option to invest a certain amount of mana into a stat then it goes up as many levels and puts the points in that stat you chose. Would save lots of time instead of wasting 20 minutes upgrading 1 gun you spend 30 seconds.
Good or bad idea?

With how gear is now I was thinking of putting a thread up about this.
I hate waking thinking woo My shop sold stuff!. Than I start upgrading and get bored >.

They could do what they do with pets. Mana gained at the end of each wave, 10% goes into Weapons and Armour, No pets.

nah pets getting xp makes sence, they are fighting so they get xp. But i do agree with some way to speed-up upgradeing. Maybe treat it like when you level up your char with a skill point pool, have a button for Max Invest so you can do more than one level at a time.

The only reason why they did pets because it technicly makes sense. Hes fighting with you. Thats really the reason they did that

Armor just needs a updated invest button

Simply have an invest button and once you begin investing you can just rapidly upgrade until you have no mana left, similar to level up stats.

Simply have an invest button and once you begin investing you can just rapidly upgrade until you have no mana left, similar to level up stats.
Almost... but yeah I like the idea here, just unlike stats of course you need to be able to turn that off, but yeah having an auto invest all sounds good. so you click and then the invest all button activates automatically for next upgrade and you turn that off when you don't want to invest anymore sounds like fun.

This idea has been brought up countless times already and if I recall correctly it was mentioned that they are looking into it. I would hope they are taking a bit more action right now rather than just looking, but maybe having multiple posts about this same idea will help push things along a bit more...

Honeslty I jsut wish they would add a keyboard hotkey for it (or do they have one already) just wondering as they have a hotkey for it on the gamepad already being the left trigger button. So it's wired up to be hotkeyed how about we use another letter on the keyboard and give the option to those of us without a gamepad. be easier then taking mouse up and down and up and down and up and down... etc. just use 2 hand... click, push button, click, push button etc. This should be easy to code as they have already done most of the coding for it!

Wow, there are so many thinks to improve and you guys just picked the most worthless one.
How is this worthless whenever having a whole set of armor with 200^ and a 200^ weapon takes over 1 hour

Wow, there are so many thinks to improve and you guys just picked the most worthless one.

They are already doing most of them... but adding a hotkey should take up one line of code (yeah it won;t be changeable just doing the one line of code, but for something this situational I'm ok with that. Take a bit more editing to adding into the configure menu if they wish to.