They do cap at +5 also good luck finding one that's legit over 250^. If you find yourself a nice guardian in the 150^ range be happy...if you find a 180^ celebrate If you find a 250^+ from a friend or store report the item. In the .0001% chance their pet is real nothing bad will happen to them. If you find one with more than +5 towers definitely report it. 0% chance this is a real drop the way it is.

heres what i know, that guardian is hacked, my highest guardian i got was a 160^ huntress (pretty bad stats too) despite that app guardian had no neg stats, over 200^, over 5 tower support, it had to be hacked. even if you could get a 23 tower, i had not seen 1 guardian that gets 5+ tower on lvl1

Why with all of the unsureness? It is hacked, period. At least for the time being, Guardians can never get over +5 towers under any circumstance.

Come on. 23 towers being boosted absolutely looks legit. Why are you guys laughing at me :(

I second this person. :3

Me Personally Have Recieved A 8 Boost App Guardian From UMF I Thought That Was Godly But This :O Is Deff Hacked 23 Boosts

Boost != Tower count.

I don't know, one time I ran UMF but I only ran backwards the whole time and I killed everything just by clever placement of magic barriers and I got a guardian, i'm not lying It Had Like 50 Boosts And Towers And All Kinds Of Cool Stuff.

So your saying this is your Guardian?

Did you find it yourself or did you buy it?

Because I can understand buying a modded item from some one else, ive done it myself and wasted ALOT of mana.