Please Verify if Hacked...

Items with those sorts of stats are possible, however it's pretty rare to see four items with such good stats, no negatives whatsoever and all of the same armour type to boot. I would err on the side of caution and say they're hacked.

Items with those sorts of stats are possible, however it's pretty rare to see four items with such good stats, no negatives whatsoever and all of the same armour type to boot. I would err on the side of caution and say they're hacked.

agreed. glad you got rid of them :)

When ppl do hack items, they take a normal item they looted, upgrade it and then reset the upgrade lvl without reseting the stats. A way to see that the item has been done this way is to check the pricetag for NPCing the item, as the item will get more stats then it had from the first place, it will have a higher value for the NPC. Donno but myself has never seen an item drop with 30m in NPC value.

While all the pieces seem shady, something about the helmet stands out to me. It's listed as mythical 'unlucky' pristine, but has no elemental weaknesses or low resistances. If those were truly the initial stats, I believe it would be 'enchanted' because it has all 4 positive resistances.

From the wiki on armor quality:

Unlucky armor frequently has 1 elemental weakness, or in some cases, 1 resistance and 2 weaknesses.

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Quality

More likely, there was a negative resistance that someone upgraded to become positive before resetting the upgrades as someone mentioned was possible (I wouldn't know). Anyway, that's my theory. And if the helment is hacked, its overwhelmingly likely that the rest is hacked as well.

Kudos on getting rid of it all.

while all the pieces seem shady, something about the helmet stands out to me. It's listed as mythical 'unlucky' pristine, but has no elemental weaknesses or low resistances. If those were truly the initial stats, i believe it would be 'enchanted' because it has all 4 positive resistances.

From the wiki on armor quality:

Unlucky armor frequently has 1 elemental weakness, or in some cases, 1 resistance and 2 weaknesses.

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/quality

more likely, there was a negative resistance that someone upgraded to become positive before resetting the upgrades as someone mentioned was possible (i wouldn't know). Anyway, that's my theory. And if the helment is hacked, its overwhelmingly likely that the rest is hacked as well.

Kudos on getting rid of it all.

qft <<<

stats not really outstanding, but very good
[QUOTE]Blessed armor has 2 elemental resistances and no weakness. [/QUOTE]
if this info accurate, then probably yes
it is however very possible to find such armors naturally, but might take alot of time, so its up to you to throw them out or no

Can you see if my set is hacked? People said it was hacked because of all 202 upgrades and all blessed, i posted a thread b4 and a moderator said it wasnt hacked
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robocon/screenshot/651003798850373323?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robocon/screenshot/651003798850375923/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robocon/screenshot/651003798850374649/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robocon/screenshot/651003798850370575/?tab=public

The stats are okay, but the resistances give it away. All the Blessed equips that I've gotten were missing one resistance stat, which confirms the wiki. Only Enchanted would have 4 positive resistances.

The stats are okay, but the resistances give it away. All the Blessed equips that I've gotten were missing one resistance stat, which confirms the wiki. Only Enchanted would have 4 positive resistances.

Plus, and correct me if i'm wrong, the "normal" upgrade cap for resistances is 30 (30% myth bonus included). After that you only get +1 every 10 levels. A 33/32/32/32 should be at least lvl 90 then.

Edit: If the wikia article is correct about this, a starting resistance of 15 or 17 can reach 24 (31 incl myth bonus) with non-lvl10 upgrades. Still, armor with all base 15 or 17 resistance stats (unlikely) would reach 33/32/32/32 at lvl50. Conclusion: hacked.

PeteSapai
The "normal" upgrade cap is 30 OR 32% (23 OR 24% on non equipped item), so 23% leads to 30% and 24 to 32... And that is pretty common.
Nothing wrong with such items stat wise.
Even trendy don't know what is legit and what is not.

PeteSapai
The "normal" upgrade cap is 30 OR 32% (23 OR 24% on non equipped item), so 23% leads to 30% and 24 to 32... And that is pretty common.
Nothing wrong with such items stat wise.
Even trendy don't know what is legit and what is not.

Really? I thought all my 30% items upgraded to 31. I'll have to check that tonight then (not that I don't believe you ;)). Weird, though, since 24*1.3=31.2. I thought it was rounded down (or at most rounded to nearest).

The real wonder as you pointed out is they are "Blessed" peices and not enchanted... so yeah having all 4 resistances that high with only 30 upgrades makes it seem hacked. I could under stand at like 90 upgrades but even blessed. if ti has all 4 resistances one of them seems to be negative to counter the fact there's a third positive resist and it's hard to even take a -9 to a +23 in 30 upgrades while maxing out the other resists at the same time. So i guess there is a rarely possibility it's legit but my money is better otherwise. I would actually suggest you do what the mod said... go report it and tell them you got this from someone who quit and want to know if you risk getting banned for using it. Please message you back one way or the other and you can dump them in tavern yourself or not depending on the response.

The real wonder as you pointed out is they are "Blessed" peices and not enchanted... so yeah having all 4 resistances that high with only 30 upgrades makes it seem hacked. I could under stand at like 90 upgrades but even blessed. if ti has all 4 resistances one of them seems to be negative to counter the fact there's a third positive resist and it's hard to even take a -9 to a +23 in 30 upgrades while maxing out the other resists at the same time. So i guess there is a rarely possibility it's legit but my money is better otherwise. I would actually suggest you do what the mod said... go report it and tell them you got this from someone who quit and want to know if you risk getting banned for using it. Please message you back one way or the other and you can dump them in tavern yourself or not depending on the response.

"Blessed" quality armors can only have 2 elemental resistances not counting generic, so they don't even come with a 3rd, positive or negative. "Lucky" types have the 2 elemental resistances and 1 negative that you were describing. So in this sense, the armors are most likely hacked.