Trendy: Thoughts for improvement

Actually, I feel the opposite way about NM reducing heroes' importance. Once my three friends and I started running NM HC Mistymire, we found that we spent a good deal of time managing spiders and boosting towers as ogres approached choke points.

Insane difficulty, on the other hand, required little or no hero intervention.

Toturi, I've described these types of heros as "boosters". My argument is that Hero DPS'ers are now not as relevant in NM and have been replaced by characters that can survive as long as possible so their guardians can boost towers.

It just is a sad feeling knowing that my pet is more important than my hero.

Toturi, I've described these types of heros as "boosters". My argument is that Hero DPS'ers are now not as relevant in NM and have been replaced by characters that can survive as long as possible so their guardians can boost towers.

It just is a sad feeling knowing that my pet is more important than my hero.

Ah, yes. I can agree with that.

This is a loot based game. More than even WoW. The disappearing of good items and the reward of pets that suck are the BIGGEST kicks to the face in this game. They have got to remedy this. The game should make the worst items disappear and as stated by op make a minimum of stats on pets from rewards. Nobody wants a slap to the face of getting to w30 survival and getting that giraffe with more negative than positive.

Unfortunately no response from Trendy. It would be nice if the developers posted their thoughts and ideas on other people's posts.