Sign in to follow this  
mopower83

Who else is sick of this game crashing?

I never got any crashes before this last patch... now randomly i get the game has stopped working crap.

It is SOOOO much fun to get this on high levels of survival or on nightmare summit with the boss at under 10% like what just happened.

Between trendy/steam disconnects and this crashing bs its a wonder anyone can get anything done.

Good job Trendy, each patch breaks the stability of the game more and more. Thanks for the content but please fix this crap

I've never had such problems with this game...
The disconnects are steams fault, not trendys...

Maybe check your drivers and stuff...

In the steam library right click the game and go to properties. Select the 'Local Files' tab and click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'.

I have at times had issues with the game crashing and this usually fixes them.

I am unable to complete portal defense due to the game always crashing on the 2nd wave. Other than that, i've never had any problems with crashing, except the occasional "return to tavern" crash.

I am unable to complete portal defense due to the game always crashing on the 2nd wave. Other than that, i've never had any problems with crashing, except the occasional "return to tavern" crash.

having the same problem at portal defence: as far as i know, when a spider enters the portal, my game crashes.

The most common crash I get is because I Alt-Tabbed. Other than that, I cannot recall the last time I got a crash specifically related to the game itself.

Game rarely crashes. Only time I have seen it crash is when alt tabbing. If you press F11 it puts the game in windows mode and I've never experienced crashing while alt tabbing in window mode.

Game rarely crashes. Only time I have seen it crash is when alt tabbing. If you press F11 it puts the game in windows mode and I've never experienced crashing while alt tabbing in window mode.

I always run windowed mode, much easier to multitask this way. And i also know all my drivers are up to date, never had issues before this last patch besides the rare return to tavern crash. And since nothing has changed on my pc between patches, and ive verified the files... makes me lean towards a patch issue

Black screens are due to nvidia drivers crashing. If it crashes when alt tabbing don't alt tab simples XD.

I always run windowed mode, much easier to multitask this way. And i also know all my drivers are up to date, never had issues before this last patch besides the rare return to tavern crash. And since nothing has changed on my pc between patches, and ive verified the files... makes me lean towards a patch issue

Sorry, I meant that as my personal experience ("Game rarely crashes") and the F11 tip was just for people talking about crashing when alt tabbing. TBH it prolly is a patch issue for you. Best advise I can give is just hold out till next patch, hopefully your crashing stops.

makes me lean towards a patch issue
It may well be an issue wherein something in the patch doesn't play nicely with your specific hardware setup. Not a universal issue with the patch, though, or you wouldn't have the people commenting on not having a problem.

Same problem whenever I alt-tab it sometimes crashes/black screens I'll try that F11 for windowed mode.

Thanks