Question Regarding Item Max Stats

So alright. I've been farming for about 10 hours straight and found a godly forest cutter with 177^. Not really anything special there, right?

Well, it has:
+411 to health
+473 to combat damage
+417 to tower damage
and -466 to tower range

(other stats are within the typical range of +/- 150-300)

The thing is, I thought the max any single bonus could be is somewhere in the 300's.
After picking this up I realize I'm really not too sure what the max really is.

Anyone care to enlighten me on what the max is, for each individual stat bonus on a piece of armor and/or a pet/weapon?

That is odd indeed..

I guess when it comes to item drops you can get 'odd' items with high stats like that. 'Normal' items are below the 360 cap for a stat.

Yeah I've seen some crazy things drop, from time to time.

Like a sword with 1800% block chance O.o

Next time I find one of those crazy block chance weapons I am going to SS it and post it on here. It made me think, "wait a minute... is that legit?!" ha!

So alright. I've been farming for about 10 hours straight and found a godly forest cutter with 177^. Not really anything special there, right?

Well, it has:
+411 to health
+473 to combat damage
+417 to tower damage
and -466 to tower range

The thing is, I thought the max any single bonus could be is somewhere in the 300's.

Anyone care to enlighten me on what the max is, for each individual stat bonus on a piece of armor and/or a pet/weapon?

I found a godly spiderling cleaver with similar stats, breaking 500 in both positives and negatives (and yay for me, the positives are tower health/dmg... with minuses in tower range and hero stats, which a squire just doesn't need anyway, bwaha).

2 weapons isn't quite a pattern, but my guess would be the new weapons introduced with the DLC don't have the same caps for stat points as other weapons, as both of these weapons are much higher than anything else I've ever seen - 3xx points, sure, but 4xx-5xx seems a weeeee bit strange on a godly weapon.

Can anyone else post similar ridiculous drops to try and figure out if ANY weapons can drop like this, or just new dlc weapons?

Yeah I literally JUST NOW found a forest cutter with +503 tower health.
only 102^ but it has bonuses to all other tower stats and no big negatives (also has +323 character health and +226 speed)

Needless to say, my Blockade squire just got a new weapon... lol

EDIT:
Also the weapon I found with 503 tower health is GODLY, not MYTHIC.

Do these occur more often in survival? I think I've only seen one crazy out of range Godly while doing campaign.

Well, it has:
+411 to health
+473 to combat damage
+417 to tower damage
and -466 to tower range

where were you farming?

Probably mistymire as its the only map where i seen forest cutter drop and only map where i seen items drop over the cap.

Probably mistymire as its the only map where i seen forest cutter drop and only map where i seen items drop over the cap.

I guess only surv yes?;)

Still cant finish the queen. Drop her today to 19mil. Then she changed focus from my tank wall to the towers and it was over

Yes survival, try getting a team together it adds hp to the boss but alone for the first time it isnt the easy.

Yes survival, try getting a team together it adds hp to the boss but alone for the first time it isnt the easy.

would you recommend that i do some surv on es or alchy or something in mm hc nm to gear up?
my stats are 600 1500 500 1000

From which wave i can expect better armor then i have?

Your stats sound good enough but again do it with a team dont try it on your own or you would need a good hybrid char to solo it.

Yeah my ranged monk wep has +460 to hero damage but no real negatives like that.. Just a random drop..

Just found a 16^ mythical mantissa with 4xx and 5xx stats too... and 5000 starting damage. Golly I wish it had more ups, but regardless, the massive stats definitely seem to be tied to the survival versions of misty boss weapons.