Xbox 360 needs nightmare mode...

I will help people, but not in a public game any more w my defenses I can carry 2 turds in a 4 player game of mm. I say raise Insane 33% or bring Nightmare w loot that matches I will carry turds in either one:)

You ever thought of you know, teaching the new players how to correctly play instead of collecting modded items like you have? The term "hardcore" is relative, and you aren't for DD. The true "hardcore" players are on the game farming for their characters always hunting for better gear, instead of resorting to outside manipulations.

You don't realize what exactly would happen if superloot were to release too fast. You keep saying you're bored of Insane mode and what we currently have, but you're going to get bored of NM just as fast. Then you'll be back here complaining about how you are.

I do not use hacked items to win at this game.. I just happen to have them.. Everyone has hacked items now(even you probly have a hacked item.. Its easy for someone to just drop them on the ground in the middle of a game for others to grab)

Before i went online i already beat the game on insane.. I only got online to beat the handfull of challenges that cant be done in solo... Thats when i started getting modded gear... I have exhausted the challenge in this game already and i would like nightmare to give me something to work towards beating and hopefully new strategys will have to be made by me to defeat certain enemies now.

I have no desire to help bad kids get good at this game... They are lucky.... Do you know what i would give to be bad at this game??? I would be so happy because i wouldnt have breezed through it like i did... I envy the casual gamer...

For example i hated skyrim... Its way too easy and all the sidequests the game has are useless because nothings a challenge.
Oblivion was epic because it had an unlimited difficulty slider.. You can set it as impossibly hard as you wanted... Skyrims hardest difficulty was about as hard as oblivions normal difficulty. :/

I think that an addition of customising enemy waves might be better than adding nightmare mode. By adding the option of upping enemy health/damage/speed or adding number of waves or increasing enemy per waves it might add the customizable challenge that people are looking for. A sort of halfway between nightmare mode and insane.

Also, I don't understand the point of holding down RT to invest in items... Has anyone ever invested an item halfway intentionally? It's just a tad pointless.

that would be awesome a nightmare mode on xbox :squire:
lets hope that our dreams comes true

I will help people, but not in a public game any more w my defenses I can carry 2 turds in a 4 player game of mm. I say raise Insane 33% or bring Nightmare w loot that matches I will carry turds in either one:)

I say give us both.

People who cant hang or dont want to grind it out and have a challenge can go play MW3 or some other noob game.

• 11 years later...