Death From Above Insane Solo

Can someone recommend me a good setup for Death From Above Insane Solo, preferably with instructions on how to best set it up? It seems like I can't even make it past the first couple waves because I just don't have enough time to get anything set up before I'm swarmed. (Either I focus on killing ogre, and get swarmed by wyverns, or I focus on the wyverns and then the ogre blindsides me.)

And it doesn't help that the only videos I've seen either require the PC version (i.e., use tons of machinegun Magic Missile Towers) or multiple people (so one person can set up towers and the other can DPS the ogres).

Any help would be appreciated!

surround the single crystal with Slice 'n' Dice. Throw about 3 Slice 'n' Dice on the roof to stop the spawn that attacks the other two crystals. have at least 1 harpoon behind the two crystals in case a wyvern gets past the roof.
Run around and kill the Ogres.
Piercing Shot helps a lot against the wyverns.

If you want some help or just want to see a setup, I can help later after work(Xbox). i'll be on around 2-5 p.m. PST.

yeah, ive been looking for a way to solo DFA, was starting to think it wasnt possible. if this was doesnt work, you wanna work together ultima?

This is the layout I usually use modified slightly for solo. The key is you have to have a DPS huntress strong enough to be able to kill the ogres quick so you can get back to killing the super dragons. It is VASTLY easier with 2-3 people and just plain boring with 4.

couple points to note..

with multiple people you get rid of the ogre SnDs and add more fireballs/magic missiles etc to aggro the dragons down into the SnDs and just kill the ogres before they get to the crystals

The three SnDs on the top roof - as close together as possible and the middle one should be "down" a step... move it forward towards the dragons until it sinks into the roof a bit.

the two SnDs on the edge are as close together as possible.

Happy to run you through it to show you how it works sometime during the week during the day.

Psn - elevelm

My schedule right now unfortunately doesn't allow me to plan my video game time beforehand, nor does it usually afford me more than a half an hour here and there (working full time plus going to school, plus a wife to spend time with = not much free time that isn't spent sleeping), but I'll add you guys when I'm on next and see what I can do. My PSN is Redsleeves, so if by chance you see me on feel free to message me or invite me or whatever if I don't contact you first.

Sefjwm- I'll give your setup a try next time. Thanks a lot, everyone!

Sefjwm- I did it! I used your method, and although I didn't win at first, I was able to get to the final wave pretty consistently (assuming I could make it through the first two waves, that is). After several tries, I knew I was almost there, so I spent a little while farming a better weapon for my Huntress, and eventually got a really good Soul Focuser. With that, I was able to beat it on the first try. :-)

Thanks a ton! Now I just have No Towers Allowed, Wizardry, Zippy Terror, Assault, and Treasure Hunt left...