WTF Tavernkeeper?! 247^ Monkpet D:

That's pretty crazy - a fluke result of all the random number systems involved in generating an item.

monk pet aswell :( meh, would have been better if it was squire or app pet, range on auras is nice but generally not an issue.

A lot of stats still roll over at 128 (only when acquired - picked up/bought from tavernkeeper). Staff charge speed, knockback (staff/sword/pet), reload bonus, guardian defense boost and block rate (don't think this is actually 128 but it does somewhere) are the ones I can think of off hand. You can't roll them via upgrades as you used to be able to, but nevertheless its awkward.

A lot of stats still roll over at 128 (only when acquired - picked up/bought from tavernkeeper). Staff charge speed, knockback (staff/sword/pet), reload bonus, guardian defense boost and block rate (don't think this is actually 128 but it does somewhere) are the ones I can think of off hand. You can't roll them via upgrades as you used to be able to, but nevertheless its awkward.

this is true, yesterday i did up to wave 22 throne room, at 21 90% of all weapons i picked up either had 1 ammo, massive minus on reload :(

they roll back to -127 at 129, 128 should be fine. (Someone tested with charge speed)
Btw, just saying, but boost above 40 is pointless.

I wonder how small your auras are with that -power :D

who cares about all the negatives... did you see the power on the buff stat... that will make any tower go from pea shooter to ima pick off hitler from 20 miles away

Wow, with a boost that high, I'm not surprised at all that it glitched.

I can't even compete with the epic fail of that pet but I can mine that was in another thread that discussed pets with negatives...

That was from wave 15 of Alch Labs Survival Hardcore on nightmare, and boy was I happy! A whole 53 mana?

YIPPEE.

I actually have failbot (that is my nickname for him) on the floor of my tavern so people can laugh at it when they come in. To be honest, I am almost disappointed that the health on it wasn't negative. I totally want a pet from nightmare worth so little mana that it almost looks too BAD to be true. Not that this one isn't close.

Did I mention I have a huge amount of luck?

Because I do! It's just all bad.