Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I went into my shop and there was an App guardian for 10 mana (yes, I said 10, not million, just 10). So I think to myself, well that probably isn't very good. I put my mouse over it and much to my surprise it was this...

Anyone else ever see one for 10 mana with stats that high? Is it a glitch or just trendy being nice and throwing some randomized ability to get a half way decent pet for basically nothing? I'm not saying this is gospel or anything but I think the game was starting to feel sorry for me. Besides my Genie I bought for 75 mill, that's now my second best pet. Sad, I know.

The last completed level was Spires NM HC. I do MM NM HC runs too, but I can't get past wave 9 yet. I had just gotten back from a MM run though when I saw that. I don't always remember to check the Tavern when I'm trying to farm mana.

You'll want to take the range up to about 70 ish, and make sure you get up to +5 towers boosted. Otherwise dump the points into the main stat for your spec.

I've had quite a few pets in the shop for 10 mana. 2 Apprentice Guardians, 1 Huntress Guardian, 1 Squire Guardian and an Apprentice Animus so far.

All between 95 and 103^, all of the guardians had well over 40 boost, and most of them had 70 range already. Animus has 100^ with 804 base damage and most other stats above 80.