Another check if this item is legit post

The reason I thought ut may be hacked was the first two stats (67 and 65) and 98 levels of upgrades were way better then any other stats I've seen on a hunter. Oh well :p. BTW what are the top end stats that you can get on a hunter guardian. Thanks for the reply.

There are better ones you will find some eventually the will be better than this one, i got a few 150+ups and 100+boost even if it doesnt matter after 40boost and stats can go up pass 100+.

So it doesnt matter if the boost goes over 40 do that include both rate of the increase and range of the guardian? How about the number of towers that can be boosted can it go over 4? Thanks for answering my questions :)

Only boost is capped at 40, range can increase to much more than that. If the range is good enough (say ~60) I wouldn't waste any more points into it because when I play I am always pretty close to my towers. The number of towers that the guardian can boost has a maximum of 5.

As topic is this hunter guardian hacked?

,thxs

Oh i found a squire guard with same stats in my tavern 109^ for only 10 mana.lmao

But I didnt see any "nightmare blasticus" in game. And just one on defenders store (from link above). Looks suspicious.

can we focus on the imba overpowerd crazy sick superstats weapons/armor? that gun suck even if upgraded compared to lets say a 250^ disc thrower. kkthx