Do you get more XP on 4player?

More monsters so more xp but it helps if the crystal and player dont get hurt as you get bonus out of it.

Technically yes, since you get more XP from more monsters. However, most of the experience comes from the wave completion, especially if you get the No Player Damage bonus and No Crystal Damage bonus. I guess with two people, if one did all the building and the other only used weapons, the other would get the Only Used Weapons bonus which could also help give you a substantial amount of XP.

So really the answer is basically no, it is much easier and quicker to do if solo or duo and you'll get nearly exactly the same amount.

I did a solo glitter run and got about 1.5M xp, then did a 4 person glitter run and got around 1.4M xp. I MvPd with 4.4k kills too lol x-x

It all depends on how you preform during the match. Sometimes I get 1.6m xp solo (sometimes = rarely T_T), most of the time I get 1.2-1.4M. I don't know all the awards you can get during a match, but if you find a list, then try and get as many as you can, your XP will go up by a lot.

I've been the builder most of the time, but not been dodging hits. My setup usually nets me 1.5-1.7m, because I don't get that no player damage buff. My friends who play with me on their dps heroes tend to get a lot more (over 2m sometimes) because they consistently get the only used weapons bonus.

A straight answer is YES. More people provide more of a wave multiplier as it is "harder" to complete due to more mobs.

I did a solo glitter run and got about 1.5M xp, then did a 4 person glitter run and got around 1.4M xp. I MvPd with 4.4k kills too lol x-x

It all depends on how you preform during the match. Sometimes I get 1.6m xp solo (sometimes = rarely T_T), most of the time I get 1.2-1.4M. I don't know all the awards you can get during a match, but if you find a list, then try and get as many as you can, your XP will go up by a lot.

This is likely because of bonus multipliers. Not being hit = 30% bonus. Using only weapons (Not using towers) = 30% bonus. No core damage = 30%. I generally finish glitter runs with 1.9-2.2m exp.

I don't know, but I feel playing with people isn't encouraged enough, it's much harder than going solo and it's just not worth it IMO, the mana and quality of loot should be increased when you play with a full group.

My friend and I leveled up our alts on Insane Glitter. The main characters would get about 1.6mil to 2mil, and the alts would get 2mil to 2.4 mil, depending on how well we did. This was 1 active character and 1 afk character each, for a total of 4 characters.

Had we played 2 players, we wouldn't have gotten such good xp on the alts, but we probably would get about the same on our mains.

How do you do insane glitter without towers? Curious how people are getting 2m+ exp in insane glitter while solo. Best I've done is 1.77m I think. That's without getting hit and the crystals taking no damage.

How do you do insane glitter without towers? Curious how people are getting 2m+ exp in insane glitter while solo. Best I've done is 1.77m I think. That's without getting hit and the crystals taking no damage.

You don't have to do them without towers. Any character that kills an enemy, but doesn't have any towers placed, gets a bonus for that.

Yeah, as long as you can keep your multipliers the same in multiplayer and single player, multiplayer is worth more. Remember that your score is your xp gain. Well at least it was it's been a while since I've played.

Master Builder, having all your DU used is more xp every round it stays in effect. Master strategist, only allowing towers to kill all enemies also nets more xp. The one I see the most often not being utilized is master builder. It's such an easy way to get a higher score and thus more xp. Try to fill the du as soon as possible. Even one extra round of it helps your score go up a huge amount with multipliers.

You don't have to do them without towers. Any character that kills an enemy, but doesn't have any towers placed, gets a bonus for that.

Really? I didn't realize that you get a bonus if you personally don't control any of the towers.

Master Builder, having all your DU used is more xp every round it stays in effect. Master strategist, only allowing towers to kill all enemies also nets more xp. The one I see the most often not being utilized is master builder. It's such an easy way to get a higher score and thus more xp. Try to fill the du as soon as possible. Even one extra round of it helps your score go up a huge amount with multipliers.

Really? I didn't realize that you get a bonus if you personally don't control any of the towers.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the master builder award, and it really does make a difference.

That bonus "only used weapons" applies if your towers don't really do any damage. You can still put up snares/gas traps, and get the bonus.

I just did a few more runs. My fastest setup, combined with getting as much bonuses as I could (as a builder) netted me with 2.1m on my best run. One question though, if you're not the builder, do you need to attack or kill something to get the "only used weapons" bonus?

One question though, if you're not the builder, do you need to attack or kill something to get the "only used weapons" bonus?

Yes. You have to attack something and deal damage.

I was soloing Glit Insane this morning and getting 1.8-1.9m per run. You have to be perfect, master builder by wave 2 and no damage to crystal/hero.

Remember that your score is your xp gain. Well at least it was it's been a while since I've played.

This is only true when playing solo since exp is now shared for kills but you won't get another players score for their kill. When I level new characters I play 4 player split screen to do it and the 3 characters that sit there idle usually get the same score and exp but exp is always a lot more than the score they get. For example on a glitterhelm run they will get about 300k score while idle but well over 1.5mil exp.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the master builder award, and it really does make a difference.

That bonus "only used weapons" applies if your towers don't really do any damage. You can still put up snares/gas traps, and get the bonus.

I just did a few more runs. My fastest setup, combined with getting as much bonuses as I could (as a builder) netted me with 2.1m on my best run. One question though, if you're not the builder, do you need to attack or kill something to get the "only used weapons" bonus?

It sounded like, in what I had quoted, that if say an apprentice had towers that were covering and killing enemies and a huntress had no towers and was only killing things with weapons the huntress would get the only weapons used bonus. I don't remember that being true before. Man I think a lot has changed since I last played on pc.

;297899']This is only true when playing solo since exp is now shared for kills but you won't get another players score for their kill. When I level new characters I play 4 player split screen to do it and the 3 characters that sit there idle usually get the same score and exp but exp is always a lot more than the score they get. For example on a glitterhelm run they will get about 300k score while idle but well over 1.5mil exp.

Yeah, I had been playing on ps3 with some friends so I forgot they had added that.