Change invisibility

Hi.

My main character is a Huntress. The Huntress' first ability is Invisibility.
I have used it once to check it out, but found no use for it. I really have no idea why I would want to hide myself from the enemies.

I would much rather see a passive critical hit ability on the Huntress, than the useless Invisibility.

What do you think? Is invisibility useful? Do you ever use it? Would being able to do critical hits make the Huntress too strong?

Healing defenses.
Upgrading defenses.
Placing a dark trap in the middle of a swarm of archers and causing them to stumble into the blade towers range.
Taking out behind-the-lines archers/mages.
Ninja looting during combat...ok that one's a **** move.

All without being attacked. I admit it's a bit limited in use compared to some of the other abilities but it has its uses.

All without being attacked. I admit it's a bit limited in use compared to some of the other abilities but it has its uses.

If I got it right you can still get hit by stuff, such as projectiles from archers or if you get too close to an enemy melee attack (which you usually do if you try to repair defenses.)

You can repair traps and auras easily, regular "solid" defenses are usually best to repair while visible since yes, the enemy will likely be attacking them anyway. Nothing should be swinging/shooting near you when repairing a trap or aura though since nothing would be causing the enemy to attack. You can be inside the enemy wave repairing your traps and everything will just walk around you.

It's pretty usefull. When your traps are low usually no way to go in and repair them if they are in a combat zone without using this.

The other thing I find I do a lot is go on assassination missions most stages like say the summit seems my team loses because they let the healers and summoners get out of hand. So I invisible up and run into the mobs and take out key enemies quickly before they cause problems.

The one thing I wish it could do is give a bonus to repair time, it takes forever to repair something sometimes and its eating up tons of mana and often a kolbald will explode near me or worse yet a ninja comes at me making even invisibility not so great when these mobs spawn ever 2 seconds.

Invisibility is REALLY useful in Monster Fest, or with ogres, especially if a Squire with a fairy or something is just standing there, blocking, taking all the damage and keeping the ogre in place while you pummel it.

Honestly, invisibility is the only reason I'm capable of repairing traps mid wave. Its a huge benefit to be able to stand off to the side and not be targeted. Granted I could see it being less useful to a pure damage huntress, but I still don't feel it needs changing. If you read the description of the huntress, its supposed to be able to sneak up behind enemy lines and lay down traps, this ability allows just that.

Without it, doing so would be impossible.

i always use it to sneak behind their lines to take out the mages, always.

:huntress: assassin class :3

i always use it to sneak behind their lines to take out the mages, always.

:huntress: assassin class :3

I simply run around them and take out their mages. I rarely ever get hit either way, and since I'm DPS build my traps are useless.

DPS huntress with massive bonebow damage and large quiver:

[LIST=1]
Go to the mobs in melee range like a boss.
Massacre everything until need to reload.
Click invisibility to lose aggro.
Reload.
Repeat.

So I guess the best bit is Invis drops aggro. That's nice.
I'd kinda like to get like a speed boost or creep phasing. To get through crowds.