A question about upgrading items.

Well, i got a pretty nice staff from mystmire hc survival nm, whit 251 upgrades, and good tower stats, no negative
stats,

When im upgrading it, the total price went over 2b, when i had 2 upgrades left, then on the last upgrade it changed to 1 mana worth.

i have seen a few weapons whit hig tower and dps stats that has gone over 2b and went to 1 mana wort.

is this a bug, or its becouse of the mana cap on 2b.

well, if i use my staff, people think that its hacked, but its not, its just that it wort more than 2b fully upgraded.

other peopel that this has happened?

can i still use it, or can i get banned for it becouse people tink its hacked and report me?

end damage? and what kind of staff? with a low base damage like the and amount of ups unless it was a bug it shouldnt have been able to reach the 1 mana point. However to answer your question better would be best if you could post a screenshot of the staff only.

Its on 13,9k dmg, but it has pretty nice tower stats. Thats why it gone over 2b, and is not haced, becous i got it myself on mistmyre, but may can be a bug.

You will get reported if they are to good if it aint hack though trendy wont ban you but even in survival those items with extremely good stats also have extremely bad stats as well so the end result doesnt change much.

Well, i have seen many weps andpets whit only good stats, and a few 1 mana weps tats not haced, but idc if i get reported then, becous they will se its not haced

This is especially a problem with Misty weapons, as the stats are quite wonky.

But really, any weapon with good enough stats and high base damage risks it. It's probably not on top of Trendy's bug list, but its annoying enough.

there is no way that trendy will ban you for using that item. Hell, I doubt very seriously that you would get banned for using a hacked item.

there are simply too many floating around where they can get into an unsuspecting players hands, plus the fact that misty items are as bugged as they are.